Chapter 1

"Come on! You're gonna be late for school." My mother yelled up the stairs.

"I'm coming. Calm down!" I yell back. I brush my hair, once more, and walk downstairs. I know my mom is unhappy now because my father. I ignore her sadness and I walk out the door. After I get into my car, I call my best friend, Nick.

"Hello?" Nick answers.

"Hey, I'm coming to get you." I tell him.

"Alright," He says and we hang up the phone.

I arrive to Nick's house, and he walks out.

"Hey. We really need to find someone for my mom. Come over after school, okay?" I tell Nick.

"Yeah." He tells me.

*After school*

"Why'd you want me to come over?" He asks me.

"We need to find someone for my mom. She's so sad, lonely, and I hate seeing her like this." I tell him.

"Well, how are we suppose to do that?"

"Let's..Oh! We can make a dating website page for her! She'll find someone on there." I say.

He nods. He's acting weirdly strange, but I ignore it.

"What's a good website?" He asks.

"Well, we could download the app, Timber." I get the idea.

He laughs. "That works."

I download the app on my phone, and we make a profile for my mom.

"Let's search,"

---

We've been on this app for like 20 minutes.

"Can we stop? We've been looking for like 20 minutes." Nick asks.

"Yeah."

But, right before I get off the app, another guy comes. He's handsome. Looks nice. Has a family.

"Wait wait wait! Nick look." I point at the phone.

---

After we chat with the guy, and tell him who we are. He tells us that he wants to chat with my mom. So, Nick and I rundownstairs, and go get my mom.

"Mooooooooommm! We found someone for you. Give me your phone." I tell her.

She gives me a weird look, and then hands me her phone.

"Nick and I set up this dating thing for you, this guy, he's handsome, has a nice looking family, is nice, and here's a picture of him." I show  her the picture. Her eyes get wide. I can tell she like him.

I put his number into her phone. "Call him." I tell her, and Nick and I run up the stairs.

Hii c; This chapter is short, I know. It's just an "intro" thing. The chapters will be longer though! I hope you like this story. If you haven't you should check out my other stories! But, thanks for the support you guys give me <3