Prologue: The Black Cloak

Thunder rumbles from the distant land showed from the window of an old shack. An ancient smell of mildew wafted through the whole building. Furniture so old is mixed up with modern computers blinking like music.

"It is ready, all is ready," said by a man in a pure black hooded cloak.

The door of the shack opens and another hooded man comes in, not in a black but a blue cloak. He walks through the tower of computers until he reached the black-cloaked one, he then speak in a rather raspy voice too fearful to be human.

"The supreme ruler wants your plan to be initiated immediately."

"Your supreme ruler might want to control his temper," scowled the black-hooded one."

"The SUPREME RULER wants your PLAN to be initiated IMMEDIATELY."

"Doze off you little piece of junk, my plan works at the exact time when all the pieces are at their place. Speak to your SUPREME RULER that he has to wait if he wants the job done."

"The supreme ruler wants the job done, he will wait, but if you fail, there will be no second chances. I await your failure scum," blurted by the blue-cloaked one.

"You really do not want me, do you? Well, I won't fail as long as he continues to trust me. Now, off you go you piece of junk," said by the black-cloaked one.

The man in the blue cloak exited the shack. Lightning flashed and illuminated the interior of the shack showing blueprints of all sorts pinned up to the walls.

"Supreme leader eh, what kind of supremacy do he have to let such a powerful man cower before his name? Just wait on your hefty throne, I will show you the show that you have been waiting for."

The man started to work himself to the series of computers. The man's subtle fingers worked harmoniously with the keyboard as if they are twins.  He worked and worked while lightning flashed and thunder rumbles from the distant land.