Chapter one

TommyInnit; that one british boy; President of Business bay; for once, was going to America for the first and Last time with his mother and Father.

Yes, you were right, TommyInnit is moving to America. Las Vegas, to be exact. Mother innit screamed downstairs" Tom-". He replied" yeah?". "One hour until we leave, and I will give you about 12 minutes to tweet out to your YouTube or whatever you do". Tommy shouted" okay!".

Tommy tweeted the next thing:

Guys! 1 hour till we become Americans!. We are moving to Las Vegas!

He packed all what he hadn't packed and then left for America in one hour. Suddenly, his phone started vibrating. He picked it up, it was Philza. "Hello?". Tommy basically shouted. Philza said, sternly" Tommy. Stay.in.England. Now". Tommy rolled his eyes and said" who are you to stop my own Parents?". Philza said" i am your friend". Tommy; once again, rolled his eyes and said" Phil, Let me live its only Las Vegas I'm going to".

Philza raised his voice" TOMMY?! LAS VEGAS IS A GAMBLING CITY, WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YO-". But was cut off by Tommy hanging up to him.

Tommy and his parents went to the Airport. He took his Luggage out of the car once he was there. Suddenly, Tommy felt glad.

Tommy got onto the plane with his Mother and Father. 2 hours later, the door opened and he felt a blast of hot air. Tommy thought' Tubbo was right... America is Hot. Las Vegas is extremely hot'. Tommy got his Luggage from the First class seats. And walked, with his mother and Father, to his new home. His new home was massive.

Tommy waited for mother innit. Mother innit opened the door. And Then Tommy walked to his new room. Which was much bigger then his old room. Tommy's new room was empty.

Tommy stuck up his pictures. The Hamilton one was first. Tommy thought' I am a American now, I should probably throw away the picture of the United Kingdom's Queen'. Tommy threw away the picture of Queen Elizabeth.

Tommy stuck up the Lovejoy one though. And the rest of them. He streamed 10 mins later. "Hey chat! Welcome to the stream! I hope you are all well! Look at me! I'm in America!". Tommy said to his chat. The chat was like:

<<Tubbo> Tommy, I knew you had it in you!
<<Dream>> American Tommy arc, Poggers!
<<___>> Yooo Tomay!!
<<YASS>> yess Tommy! American though, how long are you going to be there?

Tommy read Dreams, Tubbos and Yass's comments. "Yass_ I will be here forever! I will not be coming back to the UK ever again. Dream, I don't understand what your saying, but POG!! Tubbo, I did Aswell!". He said to all three of them. "Now, let's play some Dream SMP" Tommy said, loud enough for it to echo. He logged onto the Dream SMP and then put on some Hamilton. Especially, 'The room when it happens' but put it quietly.

The whole chat spammed 'HAMILTON?!'. "Yeah, chat. I..do care about the Twitch Terms and Conditions but also I want to put some Hamilton on so I did". Tommy gained.. Like... 1.2Million Views and 1234.9K Subs. "Thanks for the new subs! And welcome everyone new! POG!". Tommy said.

<<Dream>> Tommy.. in the nicest way possible... HOW?!
<<Tubbo>> Well done, Bossman :D

Tommy was playing on the Dream SMP when he got a call. Tommy answered it, careful not to leak anything. "Hello?". Tommy said, quietly. "Hello, Bossman. It's literally 10:00pm for us UK people!". Tubbo replied. "It's..like... 12pm in the Afternoon for we in the US". Tommy said.

Tubbo looked at Tommy's stream. It was Blowing up, as usual. "Tubso! My Viewers have Grown from 13 thousand to 13Mill". Tommy explained, shocked. Tubbo said" How?!". Tommy said, loudly" I know!".