Torture

I'm Elena Maria. I am Mexican. I love cooking and art. I live in America but I used to live in Mexico. But my life wasn't always this way. I'll start from the beginning.

When I lived in Mexico my life was good until people from South America declared war on Mexico. Because they think we have a better life but I don't know if it's true or not. So my father had to go to the war. I was so so sad. I was bursting in tears. I thought I might never see him again.

After a year my father was still fighting brave and strong. But our beautiful city Sal Rámo was destroyed along with the city our home. So I asked my mother where are we going to live? She said she'll telephone my father to see what we should do. Well she told me your father,you,and I will sneak of in the night to America he already bought a house in Texas for us to live there.

That night my family and I snuck out of our house and got a cab to take us to the house. I said goodbye to my city of Sal Rámo. The one I knew as a girl. I started to cry. For a really long time. I thought about my family who I had left. But then I fell asleep.

When I woke up that morning I was in my new house in Texas. I was still sad about my move. When I got downstairs my mother and father were already up and they said they were taking me to a pool to day at 12:00 pm. So at twelve o'clock my parents took me to the pool in El Dosá. We went and a huge surprise occurred everyone in my family was there. I was so excited my family told me they also moved here from Mexico.

Apparently a bad thing can always turn into something good