001

"You got the new game without me? :("

"I wanted to play it already but I'll wait for you. Oh and are you able to come watch us play later?" You heard his calm voice over the phone.

"I'll have to ask my dad. Anyway, I'm at school now. Say hi to the team for me!"

While walking to class, you saw a glimpse of the loud captain of the volleyball team and his pretty friend. You gasped and hid at a random corner, waiting for them to walk away so you could go to your class. "What are you doing?..." You jumped, and slowly turned around to see one of your brothers. Sighing in relief you say, "Oh Atsu, I was just... birdwatching! yeah!"

"Anyway, wanna go to the vending machine with me? The first bell hasn't rung yet and i'm kinda hungry" he sweatdropped, changing the subject quickly.

"What about Aku?"

"He's got some stuff to do since the head of the student council is absent today"

"Ah okay"

=====================

"So... have you asked to join yet?"

"I can't.." You averted your gaze away from Atsu.

"y/n you've liked this guy for a year now and you've just been.. creepily staring" he coughed. 'plus you basically know everything about that guy'

"I don't stare! I'm just admiring him!" you huffed.

"Hmm.. if you join the club within this week, I'll persuade Aku make Tiramisu whenever you want. He'd probably do it willingly just because you joined. Hmm plus i'll get you all the games you want to play with Kenma-san" This just shows how easy you are to persuade.

"Fine! But if I can't then I'm calling you my favorite brother!" You run away from him, hearing the first bell ring.

"Wait! How is that a bad thing?! I thought I already was your favorite?! (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾ "

<3

You continue staring at the volleyball club, contemplating life when one of the managers spot you. Yukie. "Do you need anything?"

You screeched, "I'm so sorry! I just um.." You took a deep breath and continued, "Is it possible for me to join as a manager?"
.
.
.