Chapter 1: My (Sad) Life

This story is a fiction including everything in it (characters, places, etc)

I don't have any photo reference for Michael Leroy. Just imagine him as a cute pretty chubby boy with beautiful blue eyes that can hold anyone's breath who sees it.

This is my first time writing a story and English is not my first language. So, bear with me guys. Please do interact with me in the comments or wherever you can.

Leave a comment, vote, or anything to get me motivated to write this story <3

Enjoy!

======================================

Mickey's POV

"Do you love me?"

"Yes I do. More than your pretty mind could ever think of." He just knew the right words to make me blush and getting more in love with him. I could give him everything he wants. 

"Can I kiss you, Mickey?"

"Yes, please. Anything you want" 

He looks at my lips the entire time and that makes me lick my lips every now and then. And he starts to lean to me and I could feel his breath around my face. I close my eyes and ready to feel his lips on mine. Oh what a joy to be ki-----

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

"What the hell!" I wake up startled by my stupid alarm clock. I know it helps me wake up in time to start my day, but! My dream of kissing a handsome guy is ruined by this evil clock!

Oh, stupid me! Let me introduce myself. My name is Michael Leroy and I preferred to be called Mickey. By preferred, I mean I demand everyone I know to call me Mickey. I am currently in my second year uni and majoring Business Economics in UCLA.

"I'm not ready to start my day. Ughhhhhhh" Just to make my words stronger, my little sister, Ruby, kicked-open my door and make me startled.

"WAKEY WAKEY MICKEY! IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST. EVERYONE IS ALREADY DOWNSTAIRS. WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU. GET DRESSED NOW MY LOVELY BROTHER!" She screams from the door with a lot of morning energy and big smile on her face. Ugh! What a lovely life having a hyper-active and morning person sister!

"Fine Ruby. I'll be there in a sec." Not that I'm not a morning person. I finished preparing everything to start my second year in UCLA really late in the night so I didn't have much time to sleep in. And let's not forget about my lovely dream that crushed by stupid evil clock! We could excuse my bad mood in this morning, right?

I make my way downstairs and see that everyone is indeed already sit around the table. My mom, Lindsey, and Ruby are moving our breakfast from kitchen to the dining table

"Hey sweet boy! Come sit here now and enjoy your breakfast. Let's fill your cute belly right now!" Ugh, mom and her sweet nickname for everything. Cute belly? Mom, this is disaster belly.

For your information, I am what you sweet bullies call fat, whale, pig, giant, and everything that resembles something unnormaly big. At least, those are what MY bullies in school called me. They literally make my school life a living hell.

"Good morning, brother." My brother, Daniel, is already taken his seat and has a cup of coffee in his hand. He is older than me and currently making his career as a lawyer. He works in a law firm in LA. He is the serious type of man if you are wondering.

"Morning everyone."

"Wow, you are very very energetic for the day huh Mickey?" Ruby and her sarcasm everyone! Ruby is my younger sister and the youngest in our family. She is in her final year of high school right now.

And my dad? That stupid prick left our family for a woman. Who would be stupid enough to leave my sweet, beautiful mom? The answer to that is my dad.

To put it short, my life is sad :(

My mom was having a hard time for a while after dad left. But, with our love, Mom finally stopped crying and put that story behind. She started getting herself back as a cheerful and sweet woman.

"What's wrong Mickey?" Mom stopped for a second to ask about me.

"Nothing mom. Just lacking of sleep and all." I don't need her to know about my dream though. I'm not out yet to my family about me liking men. I'm really afraid of their reaction like the rest of us.

"Oh poor baby! Bear with it for the day baby. You can catch up the rest of your sleeping after class." She ruffles my hair and gets back preparing our breakfast.

"Alrighty mom."

We finish our breakfast with a little chit-chat about our activity. I go back to my room and start getting ready for my first day of the semester. After finished, my phone rings up and Clara's face shows up.

"Hey C."

"Hey Mickey! Are you not excited for today? It's our first day of the semester!"

"I know C. I'm over the moon for today." Welp, I think my bad mood will continue for the day.

"Aight, Cap. No need to be sarcasm to me."

"Sorry C. Just having a bad mood."

"Alright. I know what is going to boost your mood. Let's get McFlurry before we go to campus." Damn McFlurry. Who invented that evil and stupidly addicting ice cream huh?! I want to both scream a lot of harsh words to them and worship them. It is so good that I can't stop eating eat every week and that is a bad thing to my already big belly.

"Ugh! Please don't remind me of that sickeningly good ice cream C! You know I can get more weight. My shirt and pant won't fit in no time if I eat a lot of those."

"Oops! Sorry not sorry. I know you want it though." Yeah, I definitely want it now.

"Yeah fine."

"I'm already close to your house. Wait for me outside!"

"Alright C. See yaa." I hang up our call.

Clara, I call her C for short, is my best friend since middle school. She is the one who always by my side through good and bad. She always stands up for me against those stupid bullies. I really thank god for giving me such a loving bestie.

After she picks me up, we go to McDonalds to get our ice cream and go to our campus.

"Are you excited? I'm beyond excited for today!"

"Yeah yeah, C. I'm excited." I smile while eating my lovely McFlurry. I guess food really can make your day better.

======================================

Hey everyone! I guess that is my first chapter of this story. I hope you guys like it. Please do comment your critics, idea, or whatever. It would really be helpful getting feedbacks from y'all. I love you all.

If anyone is somehow reading this story, please let me know in the comment. It will definitely motivate me to write faster ❤

Written with love,

A.