friendship to love?

I live in Homles Chapel. I'm 18 years old and I work in a bakery. I've worked here since i was 16. My best friend who I haven't seen in 2 years doesn't even know I exist anymore. Me and Harry met in primary school and have been best friends ever since. I miss him so much! Today is the first day of work for a very long time. You see 1 Year ago I got a brain tumor and nearly died. I'm lucky, you Only get one life and I'm gonna live it!

I sat in the cachier and took peoples orders and then I saw a curly hair come through the door. I hoped it would be Harry. But when I saw the face i saw it was a Curly haired girl with her boyfriend.

~

The day were about to end and I saw one last coustumer run in. I were in the kitchen mopping the floors.

I heard him talk and the voice sounded familliar. I looked up and saw the curly haired boy I haven't seen in 2 years. I left the mop and started walking slowly to the kitchen door.

I saw him pay and looking my way.

-Nora? Is that you? He said with a big smile on his face.

- Harry? I said walking torwards him. I stood right in front of him and started to feel his face.

- Hahha It is you! He said happily and hugged me.

We stood there for quite a long time. Hugging. I broke the hug and started to look at his face.

- You've... Changed.

He smirked at me and replied.

- You too. I thought you said that you never would cut you hair short.

I used to have really long blondbrunette hair, now I have shoulders legth.

- I thought so too. I said smiling at him.

We stared right into eachothers eyes. His beautiful green eyes.

- You want to Come with me home? We haven't met in so long. Harry asked.

- I just have to finish work and I'll be around okay? I said with a smile, and walked torwards the kitchen door. I opened the door and Susan blocked the way.

- Go, I got this. You haven't met in years. She said smiling at me.

- Are you sure?

- ofcourse I'm sure! Now go! She said pushing me out of the kitchen.

~

Harry told me about everything he ben through for 2 years. I told him everything exept for the tumor.

- It was fun meeting you again Haz! I said and got up from the chair i sat on.

-It was great meeting you too! You don't understand how much i've talked about you!

- Really? I thought that you'd forgoten about me.

- I will never forget you Nora!