ғʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ. ᴠᴇʀᴏsᴇ́ x ғᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ. [ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs]

[h/c= hair colour
f/c= favourite colour
y/n= your name
p/n= pet name
n/n= nick name
e/c= eye colour
f/n= flower name]

Genre: Angst, Mild Fantasy.

[Trigger Warning: Mild violence.]
___

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴜ- ʙᴛs

___

[This chapter is for my beloved ihateyou_mf.]
[I'll be using the pronouns they/them for Verosé.]

___

"Dare to talk back, and I'll slap you again."

Y/N nodded slowly, and took a step back. She opened the door to her room, and shut it as soon as she got inside.

Sliding down the wall, and her eyes stinging to cry, she finally broke down.

Everyone wanted her to score good grades.
Everyone wanted her to be like the other girls. Wearing feminine clothing.
Everyone wanted her to quietly obey, as if she was some doll.
Everyone wanted her to be perfect.

The [h/c]-haired female quietly cried to herself, as she was taunted by her mom for what seemed like the millionth time, for wearing 'boy-ish' clothes.

She stumbled her way to bed, hugging her pillow close, and closed her eyes.
Y/N fell asleep as soon as she did so, tired from everything.

____

The same place. A dark, pitch-black room. Except that it wasn't actually a room.

Y/N felt herself floating. Her eyelids fluttered open, and she smiled softly seeing her comfort place.

Moving her legs, she caught a [f/n], which suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

She gasped slightly, seeing her favourite flower, a [f/n]..?

Deciding to travel a bit further, she saw more [f/n]s, all scattered in the air. The space seemed to be gradually turning white.

Then she saw a person.

A person with black hair, ocean-like blue eyes, with a tint of pink, and a tattoos all over their shoulder.

Y/N gasped again.

"Verosé..?"

"Yes, it's me Y/N. How are you?"

They said, now bringing a chair, and putting it on the air, she sat down.

'How are you?'
Y/N blinked. Everytime, she had asked others this question. For the very first time, someone asked her, how she was.

Her body threatened to break down again, as she let out a weak smile.

"How am I..?"