•Suspicion•

•Authors pov•
<Back to Room B340>
Rina And Nesa get ready for bed but suddenly Rina hears a doorbell ringing.
Rina: Imma go get it.
Nesa: mkay
Lea starts twitching and opens her eyes slowly.
Lea: w-what happened?
Nesa: It's nothing it's fine go back to sleep.
Lea: okay...
Lea sleeps again while Nesa looks after her.
(Proud mom moment😩)
*back to story*
•Rinas pov•
I walk downstairs and still hear the doorbell ringing, i start walking to the front door and open the door.
???: Food delivery! Here's your food miss!
....
What did he just say....
Rina: im sorry can you repeat yourself again?
???: Hm? I said food delivery, you ordered food about 3 hours ago, sorry for being late miss the woods took a really long trip to come at!
Rina: Oh....
If the food delivery is here then.....
Rina: Thank you! Heres the money, keep the tip! Bye!
???: Okay thank yo-
I grab the food and slam the door ad fast as i could...How is this possible? If the food delivery is here then.....Where d-did that food in the......kitchen.....come from....
**•Flashback•**
"Tringa: Rin i found some food in the kitchen counter..it looks rotten yet fresh though.."
"Rina: Its probably the food i ordered about 2 hours ago, just leave it there"
**•End of flashback•**
I slowly walk up to the kitchen trying not to wake the others up and open the kitchen door, the food...was still there..i wanted to investigate it but i kept overthinking everything about this house. ,What if someone was in this house before us or...what if theyre still here..?'
I put the food on the counter and walk up to the food in the dinner table, i sniff it ..,Yikes that smells weird' i pick it up only to see fresh moles on it. Out of disgust i drop the food and shake my hands to remove the dust and crumbs.
                               •Authors pov•
                               <Meanwhile>
Lea: i cant fucking sleep.
Nesa: ya same.
Lea: Was it just me or did i hear a doorbell earlier?
Nesa: Yeah, Rina went to go get it, but shes not back yet.
Lea: Imma go check it out, are the others asleep?
Nesa: Idk probably , but about 12 mins ago i heard tringa and zana yelling about..tringas temari poster? It was weird but anyways.Oh and by the way i have a question for you.
Lea: Wot is it mate?
Nesa: Why do you have a Levi bodypillow with you?
Lea stares intensely at Nesa and slowly approaches her. She faces Nesa and reaches for her ear.
Lea: Do.not.ever.question.me.got.it?
Nesa: uhh..yeah.
Lea: Okiee imma go check out what Rinas doing so baibaii
Lea smiles and leaves the room.
Nesa:I need a therapist.
Lea walks downstairs slowly trying not to make creaking sounds and sees a slight light reflecting in the kitchen, she walks up to the kitchen door and opens it only to see rina looking at the food in the dinner table.
Lea: Uh rin what are you doing, why are you still here?
Rina: Lea..i need you to come with me for a second somewhere, but you need to be as quiet as you can alright?
Lea: Whats happening? *whispering*
Rina: Just come with me and dont freak out okay? *whispers*
Lea: mhm. *whispers*
Rina and Lea slowly leave the kitchen and close the door behind them, they tip-e-toe around the house. While Lea tries to figure out what Rina is doing they suddenly hear noises coming from the basement.
*Bang* *Thud* *Creak*
They look at each other while shaking, Rina grabs leas wrist and drags her to the basement door.Lea hesitates to go but, still goes after all.
Rina leans her ear to the door trying not to make a sound but then..
Elena: Hey what are yall-
Rina&Lea: Shhhh! *whispering*
Elena: Tf why are yall whispering?
Rina: Just go to fucking bed we are uh....playing hide and seek...yeah *whispering*
Elena: Blondes are weird....mk byee.
Rina and Lea still continue to hear what the noises were from inside the basement.
They signal each other with eye contact as in to open the door. Rina slowly reaches for the door knob and switches it.
.
.
.
*~Thank you for reading this chapter , hope ya liked it!!<33~*
{Next Chapter}
.
.<3