𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 & 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗜𝗻

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐚

I'm laying in my bed when the door opens and a man walks in. He points a gun at me and he says get up bitch. I say w.who are you? He says Get Up NOW! I get up quickly and I look at the time. The clock reads 2 am Alonso should be coming at any moment. Soon we hear footsteps walking down the hallway. That's when he grabs me by my hair and he puts his gun to my head. Alonso walks in and he looks at me. I can only imagine how scared I look. Alonso seems so calm and cool about the situation. He begins to approach us and the guy starts shaking. He says Stay back! Alonso looks amused he says do you really wanna fuck with me? He says  Stay back or I'll blow her fucking brains out. Alonso says Are you sure? You look afraid to me. He steps closer and the guy says I'll do it! Alonso grabs him quickly and he flips him. The gun goes across the room. Alonso beats the crap out of him he says Who sent you? The guy says I.i can't tell you. Alonso takes his gun out and he cocks it. He puts it to the guys head and he says Who the fuck sent you? The guy says R.roberto Alonso says how'd you get in? The guy says T.the front desk lady gave it to me. That's when Alonso blows the guys brains out. For some reason it doesn't scare me I say W.what's going on? He says I'm more than a business man Valentine. I say What do you mean? He bluntly says I'm a mobster Valentina the boss in fact. That's the first time he's called me by my real name. I say I mean I kind of figured you were apart of something shady. You have a dangerous and intimidating vibe. He looks amused I say Are you going to kill me? He says if I were I would have done it by now. He puts his gun away and he approaches my closet. He starts packing my things I say did you know he was coming? He says I did not but believe me his boss will pay. I say how do you know? He says I'll make sure of it. If you haven't noticed I do have a thing for you. I can't help but smile he zips my bag and he leads me out. We go to the elevator and get in. It takes us down and he approaches the front desk. He says you tried to get my woman murdered. She says i.im sorry I- he takes his gun out and he blows her brains out. His demeanor cold he pulls me out and he puts me in. He gets in and starts the car. I say what about my car? He says it'll be taken care of don't worry. That's when He speeds away.