Chapter 3 - Home

After a few hours has past

Sorbet POV:

It always already gonna be night time and mango waked up as his sister said "I think we need to go home" as mango agreed I really didn't wanna go home cause it's a long way for me to go, and mango can't really go back so I decided to go home with them as his sister lives with their parents still and as they were walking home mango wanted to stay somewhere instead at his home as he whispered to me and i really gotta agree but i wanted to meet their parents but i made the worse mistake ever...

Banana POV:

As mango walked away as he ran somewhere and i was comfused but he is pretty mature so he would be safe as me and sorbet got their we see the parents fighting i had to let sorbet wait outside as i had to ask what was wrong and my dad hugged me and literally told me some stuff as my mom sighed and we had to talk things

Meanwhile with mango

Mango POV:

I probably went to a hotel so i can stay and not hear any shitty stuff from my dad after he left me on the island for 7(or 8) years straight i literally had the worse birthday when it was my first time without my sister ever being their for me i had to grow up with some bird lady as she was known as one of the 5 heros i never known she left me at the age of 9 years old and she apparently never came back but i did get to meet her friends when she brought me to a area where they meet and i get to see someone named custard as i never seen him for 5 years,

2 hours has passed

Someone was knocking on my door. I checked and it's sorbet crying I let them in and we sat down and sorbet grabbed their paper and it was getting wet as sorbet kept on crying as they had a breakdown and cries I let them cry on my chest and I tried to figure out what was sorbet trying to say I can't understand them I can't just throw them into the ocean as I gave them some tissues I tried to make then comfortable as I looked in the drawers and see this little device I had before and it was a translator I gave it to sorbet to see if it can translate bubbles even tho it can translate languages I still tried it and it did translate it. And it translated "W-why are your parents...so mean...They t-threaten to kill me...for being with your sister..i never wanna give your family harm" They continued to cry And what do they mean threaten i only know my father will do that but my mom will never right?...But.....she hates sharks....I forgot about that..i let sorbet sleep i left the room and go down the stairs and went out of the hotel as i tried to look for my sister she eventually found me..

Banana POV:

"IS SORBET OKAY?!" I said and my brother replied with "Yes their fine their just asleep..but what happened?. What do they mean my parents threaten them? And wanting them dead" I had no responses for that all i can say is "They didn't want me to be friend with your shark friend"

______________________

This is it for chapter 3
And someone tell me how to do some fuvking angst cause the next chapter is angst