Chapter 21

Asslamualikum Guys welcome back. (there is a surprise in the end of the chapter)

(Guys I won't be writing any sort of wedding scene because I have no idea how to write wedding scenes so that is why I fast forwarded a little) 

So Sidneet are already married. Avneet and Siddharth are inside there room which used to be Siddharth's.  Avneet was taking off her outfit inside the bathroom and Sid already changed inside the room. 

Avu came out of the Bathroom and found Sid shirtless she kept on drooling over his body. Finally after a long time Sid noticed it and thought to tease her. 

Sid: Someone is enjoying the view. 

Avu came out of her dream land and turned around. She was as red as a tomato. 

Avu: Wear a shirt. 

Sid: what? why? I thought you where enjoying the view 

Avu: I was not enjoying anything 

Sid: You where. 

Avu: I said I was not

Sid: well I guess now I have to wear a  shirt in my room.

Avu: yes now quickly wear your shirt

Sid wore his shirt and asked Avu to sit in the bed. 

Sid: Avneet dad told that as we are married now we should you know shift to a new house 

Avu:  ok- wait what!!!!

Sid: yes...

Avu: so you are saying we have to shift to a new house. 

Sid: yes because Abhi Bhai and Vaishnavi Di are also moving to a new house. 

Avu: Oh Ok. I guess. Btw don't you wanna go to a honeymoon. 

Sid: What is Honeymoon? 

Avu(Gasped): You don't know what honeymoon is. 

Sid: No. 

Avu: Ugh.....forget this. So what do you want to do now? 

Avu said getting close to Sid. 

Sid: Um......it is night time and I want to sleep. 

Avu: You are seriously so boring

Sid: ugh......boring and me. I didn't anything wrong in night you sleep what else do you do. Unless you want- No yaar cheeeeeee..............

Avu: What Cheee? 

Sid: Avneet You are so dirty minded. 

Avu: What did I do. 

Sid: Just shut up. 

Avu: anyways Sid ummmm...........can I ask you something? 

Sid: You always keep on asking questions but yeah whatever. Go on. 

Avu: If I said I was raped would u have married me. 

Sid: Listen I already told you that if marrying you makes my father and my family happy than I am ready to do it and if you are raped I don't care. Because I don't judge someone by their body or virginity I judge someone by there heart there soul. 

Avu: Aw......that is so sweet of you. 

Sid I know I am sweet

Avu: Whatever. You are just a self obsessed jerk. 

Sid: Me and Jerk. huh........lol you are very funny. 

Avu: Whatever you are just so boring. 

Sid: Ok how am I boring. 

Avu: Haven't you seen in any movie all married couple have those 3 words. 

Sid: just because we are married doesn't mean we have to do that 3 WORDS. 

Avu: Well Don't you want to do it. 

Sid: No yaar cheeee.......I hate these sort of things. 

Avu: What is there to hate about this? 

Sid: I don't know maybe because it is weird. 

Avu: See that is why you are boring. 

Sid: How can you judge me like this. Just because I don't want to have those 3 words doesn't mean that I am boring. 

Avu: I am not judging you I am just saying. 

Sid: Oof......you know you are very annoying. I am just sleeping. It is useless talking to you. 

Avu: Huh.....if talking to me is useless than same goes to you mr. 

Sid: Can you please just shut up. 

Avu: No I won't '

Sid was just very fed up by now so he got up and walked to his balcony. 

Avu was also mad but than composed herself. She understood that she was wrong and shouldn't have argued like that and went up to Sid where she found him pissed off smoking cigarette. 

Avu: Siddharth..........

Sid: Don't talk to me. You have already eaten by brain enough. 

Avu: atleast listen to me. Please

Sid: Uggh..........what do you want. 

Avu: First look at me. 

Sid: I don't want to.

Avu: Please. 

Sid: No means no. 

Avu went towards Sid and stood infront of him. 

Sid: what are you doing. 

Avu: Making you look at me. 

Avu cupped Sid's face and made him look at her. They were having a small Eye lock. 

Avu: I am sorry. I shouldn't have acted like an desperate. 

Sid had already melted while looking at Avu and her voice melted him more. He picked her up a little by her waist. Avu pink plump lips where looking so much more plumpy and attractive that Sid was unable to control himself and in no time placed his lips on hers. Avu was shocked. The kiss was just perfect. It was filled with love. Sid was kissing her softly with so much want and so was Avu. 

So guys this is the end of the chapter. I hope you all liked it. 

Fav Part? 

Worst Part? 

Any flaws? 

How did you all like Sidneet's first kiss.