02.06.22

It's Sunday and we didn't go to church.

I have a laboratory test tomorrow and mama wants me not to expose to people.

Papa saw a big bird in Lola's house since he did sleep there last night.

I watched AOUAD and it's so thrilling. I slept for an hour in afternoon. When I woke up, mama is out of the house because she bought some food in town.

I continued watching AOUAD on the balcony just to see if my crush will pass by again. I thought I will not have a chance to see him but while I'm going to feed Maui, I prayed to God that I want to see him, and yeah answered prayer, he just passed by.

He greeted me good evening and waved at me. I'm not certain at first if that is really him because he felt small but I'm 80% sure that he is my crush. He was only the one who greeted me tho. I waved at him and smiled.

We chatted after 20 mins I guess. After we talked, I feel empty so I cried to God. I scrolled on TikTok to hear God's word. I cried a lot. My heart is heavy for too many reasons. But glad, it went not heavy anymore.

I share some of the info on my crush and I'm really comforted by him. His words and voice are relaxing. He made me smile. We talk for an hour.

He lowkey confessed to me again and I lowkey confessed finally to him.

For now, we're just waiting for the right time and right timing if the will of God is really for me and him to be in relationship once I get ready to enter on another level.

I hope he could wait. I hope he's the one.