confession

This episode contains 18+ content 😭

[Dining table]

while we were eating dinner i was talking to jenlichae, we were all laughing together, not until i felt a pair of hands in my lap. I looked down to see who it was and it was Taehyungs long hand'Taehyung get your hands off my lap!' i whisphered loudly at him. 'What was that unnie?' Lisa asked me, 'Oh no, no nothing! Lets just continue eating im kind of hungry.' I lied, then Taehyung finally responded to me and said 'No, im not taking my hands of you darling.' He told me, I couldn't do anything so I just tried eating.

I finally got to take a bite on my food, then i felt he started rubbing my thighs, i choked on my food, and drank my coffee right away, 'Unnie, whats wrong?' Jennie asked me concerned. 'I just chocked on my food thats all!' I lied once again. Then Taehyung slid his hands on my underwear as I widened my eyes and looked at him seeing his face smirking like an idiot, 'Your hands are cold!' I whispered at him.

[Authors pov]

Taehyung started rubbing her thighs abit more, as Jisoo bit her lips trying hard not to let out an unholy noice infront of her friends, 'T-taehyung! s-stop! T-theyre g-gonna see u-us!!' Jisoo whispered loudly at taehyung while he just shook his head as a no. 'Unnie, Do you not want your food? I'll take it!' Rosé asked Jisoo while she nodded  and said 'Yeah, you can i kinda lost my appetite i just wanna drink my coffee' and a smile appeared on her face.

'we'll buy more soju' Lisa, Jungkook, Jennie, Yoongi, Jimin, Rosé, and Rm told us. Jin and Hoseok just nodded, and went in the car Jin received a call from her girlfriend, 'Yes darling?' he answered, 'Can you come here? Its an emergency!' Irene(her girlfriend) replied, 'I will!' Jin ended the call and told them he had to go. Meanwhile with Hoseok, he told them he had to go to the bathroom.

Taehyung got to point where he couldnt recist himself anymore, 'We're going home.' Taehyung said as he carried Jisoo in a bridal style.

[Time skip]

Yoonie,Liskook,Jirose, and Rm just came back and saw Hoseok just got out off the bathroom, 'Whe-' Rm got cutted off by the call on his phone, 'I have to take this, its hwasa.' he answered 'Yes babe?' 'Its about the files, you have to come here this instant.' hwasa ended the call, 'Gotta go guys see yall later!' he said. 'anyways, wheres Jisoo and taehyung hoseok?' Yoongi asked while Hoseok just shrugged.

[meanwhile with Taesoo]

Taehyung dropped jisoo in the bed, and started unbuckling his belt, he also took all his shirt off, Taehyung did the same with Jisoo, Taehyung got on the bed and pinned Jisoo, He started kissing Jisoo roughly and hungrily as Jisoo responded with the same hungriness.

Taehyung broke the kiss and went down on jisoos collarbone, down to her neck and gave her wet kisses, leaving marks on her neck. Jisoo moaned sofltly, Taehyung went down on her.

                                👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍🦲

'are you ready?' taehyung asked, 'yes, i am' jisoo replied. Taehyung then pushed inside her, as she started screaming because it was her first time, Taehyung kissed her to stop her from screaming, when jisoo was calmed down he started thrusting inside her.

[Time skip]

Taehyung gave one final thrust and they collapsed on the bed, he took his blanket, and covered the both of them. They hugged eachother, and Taehyung cupped her cheeks as jisoo was shaking hard, then a tear formed her eyes, 'hey, hey hey! why are you crying?' Taehyung said in a soft voice. 'd-do you l-love me??' Jisoo asked while sobbing, 'Ofcourse i do love you!' He replied, 'what about nancy then...' jisoo said in a low voice, 'I broke up with her when i found out about your story.' Taehyung answered. 'why?', 'because i love you.'

jisoo was in shocked, 'w-what?' , 'now that ive confessed my feelings, let me ask this formally, Kim Jisoo, the most beautiful woman alive, will you be my girlfriend?' Taehyung asked hoping jisoo would say yes. Jisoo nodded and said 'Yes, Kim taehyung i wanna be your girlfriend.' Taehyung hugged her gently. 'I love you Kim Jisoo.' 'I love you too Kim Taehung.' Then they went down to sleep.

           so basically i wrote this very long time ago (basically last year) and i had to
delete some cringe ass parts because namjeeSus is watching saur. yeah😭😭 

 yeah😭😭