Chapter 1: Games

Sydney's POV: *beep beep beep* "Ugh! Shut up" i groaned, rolling out of bed and smacking the snooze button.

School boards shouldn't make us get up at such an unholy hour!

I ran to the bathroom and threw on my outfit. I was wearing a dress with floral lace on top and flowy lairs on the bottom.

I put on some girly combat boots to match and left my wavy brown hair down then I do my make up lightly.

Grabbing my keys, i rushed out the door and jumped in my car.
When i got inside the building, the bell rang signalling first period.

"Crap" I grabbed my books and rushed to get to class.

When i got in the door, i stopped as everyone stared at me. I slowly walked to my seat with my head down.

Man that was embarrassing, and awkward. I looked around the room to see if anyone was still staring at me.

Just my luck, Niall Horan was smirking at me. I rolled my eyes at him and looked away.

After classes were over, i went to my locker to put my stuff away.

When i was walking to my car, i almost opened my door but i got pullled back by my wrist.

"Hey Sydney. How've ya been?"

Ugh, it's Niall.

"Niall, i don't want to talk to you so, if you could let me go that'd be great."

"All i want is to study, babe"
He winked.
"Don't call me babe and i'm not studying with you." I pushed him to the side and got in my car.

I rolled down my window to say one last thing to him

"Look, i know your games. And i really don't wanna be a part of them. So thanks for the offer but, i'm gonna pass on the whole studying thing"

"Whatever" he huffed and walked off. Well, that went well.

I drove home and flopped on my bed once i was inside. I don't even bother to eat dinner today, I am too exhausted. I sighed deeply and let sleep take over my body slowly.