❁ The café ❁

⚠SMUT⚠                     
                       Hitoshi pov
"So should we meet up at the café at 3 pm?~" i said as i held my phone close to my ear. "Of course babe, it's a date. Don't tell the others tho~"Bokutachi replied as i blushed. "Well, see you there~ nya~ rawr~" i said, trying to hide the fact that i'm feeling shy. "See you there Hitoshi-san~~" he responded before he hung up.

I got up from my chair and went to my bedroom to change into some clothes. As i put on some lingerie underwear on. I grab a grey hoodie and some black loose pants to put on. I look at the time to see how late it is after i'm done getting dressed. I noticed that i still have an hour left so i go get to the jewelry store.

I arrive at the jewelry store. As i go up to the cashier to ask if they have promise rings, i notice that they have a pin that says 'they/them' with yhe non-binary flag behind it. 'cool' i think to myself. "We infact do, this is what we have available at the moment."they said as they showed me a box full of beatiful rings. 'Luckily i know Bokutachi's ring size.' I thought as i was looking for the best one to buy. I look at this dashing silver ring with a small diamond in it. "Can i have that one please?" I ask. "Of course, that'll be ¥10200 please." the cashier tells me. I hand them the money and tell them mine and Bokutachi's ring size. They go to the back to get the sizes and i wait for them to get back. They come back and hand me the rings in this black ring box. I thank them and walk out the store. I check the time as i was walking to the café with the ring box in my pocket. "2:48" it said. Enough time to be there in time.

I arrive at the café. I walk in as i see Bokutachi sitting at a table. I walk up to him and smile while he smiles back. "Hey Hitsoshi-san~" Bokutachi said as i blushed. "Uh- Hey Bokutachi." I said as i sat down. The waiter comes and asks us what we want. We both ordered an ice tea since it's a hot day. "What do you have there?~" he says as he points at my pocket. "Oh yeah- uhm, i bought us some promise rings. Since we're dating and all, heh." I say as i grab the black box from my pocket and hand it to him. "Oh~ they look really nice." He says as he smiles at me. I smile back because he liked them. We put on the promise rings on as we see the waiter come over with our drinks. She hands over the drinks. We take a sip of our drinks while looking at eachother.

We finish our drinks and i look over at the entrance because i hear familiar voices. I look over at the people who walked in and i see it's Raku-chan and Koneko-chan. In panic i grab Bokutachi by his arm and drag him to the bathrooms, where they can't see us. "Oohh~ Hitoshi-san what are we doing here~" he says as he grabs my chin to make me look at him. "I saw Raku-chan and Koneko-chan walk in.." I say as i'm starting to get flustered by him.

He pulls me into one of the stalls and pushes me to the wall, kissing me. "Mmnn~~" i let out as i'm starting to get hard. "Aww~ are you getting hard from just kissing me~~?" Bokutachi teases me. He puts his knee up against my bulge as i start to let out quiet moans. He grabs my pants and lingerie and pulls them down. "oh~ so i see you're wearing your lingerie~~" he teases as i whine. He grabs my dick and starts jerking me off. "M~more, please~~" I whine.

He flips me over, making me face the wall. He puts his fingers in my mouth, and i lick his fingers to put saliva on them. He takes his fingers out and puts them in my ass to prep me so it doesn't hurt when he puts his dick in. I moan from the pleasure "Aahh~~". He does a scissoring motion before he pulls them out. He unbuckles his belt, making his pants drop to the floor. He grabs his dick out of his boxers and spits on his hand. He uses the spit as lube as he jerks himself off, and then he puts his dick inside. I bite my bottom lip to make myself suppress my moans. He goes faster as i'm getting closer and closer to my climax. Bokutachi puts his face closer to my neck to make hickeys. I put my hand over my mouth, because my lip was starting to bleed from biting it too hard. "B~bokutachii~~ i'm gonna cum~~" i say as it's muffled by my hand. "Just wait baby~ hnghh~~" Bokutachi says. I try to hold in as long as i can, but it feels so good that i cum. "AA~aahh~~ Bokutachi~". Bokutachi still keeps going, he isn't even close to cumming,, YET. He goes faster and i notice that his thrusts are getting sloppier. He pulls out and cums over my back, he moans as he does so. He grabs some toilet paper and cleans us up. I pull up my pants and so does Bokutachi. We walk really fast out of the café, as we try not to be seen by Raku-chan and Koneko-chan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER!! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE :DD

-Oliver