Chapter 2- Reborn of the prodigy

" Master this..."

"Master, that is wrong.. "

" master,"

" master.." The old man put his hand down and the fire below the furnace instantly vanished, he turned around from the pill furnace and look sharply at the young girl infront of him. This past few days was really awful, he was once a revered master of Di Jun are bossed around by seemingly innocent little girl. He had thought he was a genius but ever since she started to tell him what to do here and there when refining pills, he become annoyed because her words actually made sense and always becomes true.

" this girl! You call this old man your master but you act like this old man is your disciple! Such a big gut ah! " the old man said annoyed, but can't help to follow what she said to him. After all, there isn't much improvement of him being a Fourth Grade Pill master for tens of years.

" Hehe.. Master.. Don't be mad, this girl only wanted to help master to become a great pill master in the Ting Yue dynasty..." Feng Lingyan said as she sheepishly grin towards the grumpy yet kind old man infront of her. She couldn't help it, she was a ninth grade Mortal pill master in her previous life. Just one step away from become the first grade heavenly pill master in the Celestial realm, just like her old master,Grandmaster Hua Zi. She had cultivate for hundreds of years and would become one of the youngest celestial if she can overcome the tribulations. It is not easy to become a celestial. One has to be in the peak of Ninth Stage of Mortal Cultivation which is Gold Stage then one can try to breakthrough to the Immortal Cultivation stage. That being said, only an all attributes user can ascend to be a Celestial. She was lucky to be born as such rare mortal.

" Hmmp! You said this old man is wrong when fusing the Starlight grass...." despite being annoyed with the little girl, he seems to be enthusiastic about learning new knowledge from her. Especially in pill refining, as the pill refining technique is a limited and rare knowledge in the mortal realm.

She grinned again and continue to guide the old man in refining fourth grade pills. He is attempting to do the Rejuvenation pill with a higher rate of absorption as Feng Lingyan had told him about it.

He continue to refine the pill with the instruction from Feng Lingyan. She also use common grass that was overlook as it doesn't have any medicinal property. He asked her what is the use of using the wild grass, she only said that it would help with the success rate of refining.

When he was finished, he was shocked to find the pill he had refined has a 100 percent absorption rate. He can't believe his eyes! Heavenly Father! Even when he refine a third grade pill, it would only go as high as 70 percent! Never more than that. Just where on earth this girl come from? He turned around and look at the young girl standing beside him suspiciously. Now he's curious where did she comes from?

" This old man never ask you, but who are you? Are you a Celestial?! You know to much about pill refining! How old are you really?! " The old man suddenly thought of something that even he himself find it so ridiculous and unbelievable as he look at Feng Lingyan with even more suspicion played in his heart.

" No! No, master. This girl only learned a thing or two from a grandmaster long ago. This little girl is 6th young lady from General Feng Manor." Feng Lingyan bowed as to sow seed of trust between them. She better has an ally in this unknow mountain and it won't. Be suspicious if one day people discovered her talent, she can tell them her master live in the mountain. She sheepishly chuckle and scratches her head as she notice the gaze of the old man, looking her in disbelief. She softly sigh and thought, maybe she showed off her talent too much. She had known that in Ting Yue dynasty, no one ever ascend to become a Celestial because the Celestial cultivation for mortal has never been developed by the mortal in this dynasty. It would only begin a few thousand years later, but only with all-atrribute mortal can ascend as the primary condition.