The six of us

you arrived home and locked your car. You walked up the pavement to the door, you unlocked the door and made your way in. You took off your shoes than your jacket and looked at the time, 8:46. "Shit I need to take a shower than head to bed" you whispered to your self, you walked to your bedroom grabbing pajama pants than a tang top. After you grabbed your clothes you headed to the bathroom.

You sat your clothes on the counter then took your t-shirt off, you caught a glimpse of yourself

You sat your clothes on the counter then took your t-shirt off, you caught a glimpse of yourself. A burn scar on your arm, oh god you looked like a  raccoon with your eye bags, but the one thing you liked about you was your eyes, but the bags ruined it for you.  You sighed and continued to undress yourself, you turned on the hot water and stepped in the shower. You did your hair first, then the rest of your body.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ End of Shower ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

You turned off the running water then grabbed a near by towel to dry off. You wrapped the towel around your waist/chest and dried off with a  wash cloth. You unwrapped the towel and put on the pajama pants then the tang top.  You hung the towels up to dry off than headed back to the bedroom.

You walked down the hallway with the sound of your feet hitting the floor, you put your last hand in your pocket. You soon arrived at your door and opened it, you didn't turn on the lights. All of the star decor around your room shined in the dark, your obsession with stars started after you met moon, even sometimes you put on small tunes and just look at the stars outside your window.

You stared at the ceiling for about 10 minutes, but then slowly fell asleep.

  ♡⃢♥︎  To Lazy to Write a Dream  ♥︎⃢♡

Your alarm went off at 4:30, you had 20 minutes to get ready then think of an excuse for being late. You shot up and looked at your alarm. "Fuck it's already 4:35." You rubbed your eyes then got up from the sheets. You walked over to the light switch and flipped it on.  You went to the bathroom to brush your teeth. You HATE waking up early but it's for a  job, and to help Gregory get money for the house he wants, you told him that working at that cafe wasn't a good idea but he did it anyway, also you get to see sun  and moon again and maybe Freddy if they remember you though. Fritz said he should but you did only meet Fritz yesterday so he could be lying. You spit out the remaining toothpaste in your mouth then washed your mouth out swishing water around in your mouth then spitting it out. 

You walked back to your room and found a couple of outfits to choose from.. But you choose this hoodie

And a pair of pants you found in one of your drawers. You look ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror seeing if you had to put any makeup on, and you did. Only small parts of foundation and eyeliner but that was it, you ran back to your room and grabbed your phone, 4:47. You shoved your phone in your pocket and grabbed a small breakfast bar, you rushed to put on your shoes but got them on easily. You left a note on the counter for Gregory.

𝓛𝓮𝓯𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓳𝓸𝓫.
(Left to get job.)

And that was it, four words but you were hurrying so you didn't care. You ran out the door and unlocked your car as you closed the door. You ran to your car and opened up the door, then connected your phone to it. And played your fav songs as you were starting up the car, and pulling out of the driveway.

You hummed the lyrics as you drove down the road and there it was, The Pizza Plex home sweet home. And you have one more minute until you have to show up! So right on time. You parked your car and stepped out, grabbing your phone in the process. You turned off the car and put keys in you pocket. You hummed the song that was last played and you saw a male and a female talking at the front, looks like they were waiting on you.  Your thoughts stopped as the female saw you and pointed you out to the male. They both walked over to you. "You must be Y/N I'm Jeremy." He said holding out his hand for you shake, you shook his hand and smiled. "And I'm Susie! We'll both be showing you the routs and then you'll be on your own!" The female said, she looked happy to have someone else to talk to than Jeremy. "C'mon we don't wanna be late-" Jeremy got cut of by Susie. "HI FRITZ AND CASSIDY!" You looked over to see a boy and girl walking past cars talking. "HEY SUSIE!" The female yelled and Fritz just flinched and plugged his ears. "Good morning to you to Susie." Fritz said unplugging his ears "oh hey Y/N!" He gave you a smile and you gave one back. "Y/N you know this pirate loven boy?" Jeremy said kinda confused but didn't want to ask questions. "Yeah.. I met him yesterday actually. " you said with a  small smile. "OMG Y/N! You need to meet Gabriel sence you now know us four! Where is he anyway pirate?" Susie asked Fritz all he did was sigh. "Can you stop calling me an old nickname! Please that was from when we were all 5 to 6!" Said tired of Susie you just giggled. Jeremy sighed "GUYS! s-sorry we need to show Y/N around." He said with a stern voice he looked kinda mad at his co-workers/ friends. "Huh?" Fritz jumped at the sudden voice. "AY! BACK UP YOU, YOU, uhh.. SPACE TAKER UPPER!" Fritz said with a  small pirate accent which made you laugh as the group laughed together. " sorry you fox lover but I just got the text from Jeremy about a new person, is this them?" He said looking down at you, oh did he just look.. Tall.. "Yes that's Y/N Gabriel!" Jeremy was getting mad but the second. You laughed and walked over to Jeremy "hey Jeremy.." "Yes Y/N?" "Do You think we should start going?.." "Yeah we should Start going.. GUYS! And gals! We need to show Y/N where to go, so.. C'mon!" And with that Fritz sighed, Gabriel was silent, Susie continued their conversation she was having with Cassie, and Cassie was calmly waiting for Susie to stop talking so she could get to work.