part 2,

bendy pov:*in bendy's room*that guy was kinda hot wait what am i saying!? maybe i need some rest *in the morning* *wakes up* huh its 6 am im going to take a shower

cuphead pov: hmm what should i do?*images bendy's smile*why is he so freaking cute..... wait what am i thinking!? whatever should i invite him to eat breakfast i will ill send him a message done i will just get dressed and wait

bendy pov:* *gets out of the shower *hmm i got a message who could it be oh its cuphead what does he want? oh he invited me to a eat breakfast together *replays*OK what time? *cuphead replays*now? OH SHOOT I BETTER GET DRESSED *after changing ok *hears a car coming to his house hes here bye mom and boris im going to eat breakfast with my friend! bye son said my mom bye i said back hey cup i said meanwhile i was opening my door to get to cups car so where are we going? We are going to the new cafe restaurant said cuphead oh ok i said *at the cafe restaurant*we are here said cuphead wow it looks really pretty and fancy i said yeah said cuphead lets go get a table said cuphead ok i said hello what would you guys like to order?said the employee Can i have donuts and coffee said cuphead sure said the employee and you gentlemen said the employee i would like some coffee and chocolate cake i said ok said the employee i will be back with both orders in a min said the employee ok me and cup said meanwhile we are waiting hows your life said cuphead uhh good well its really cool because i have a brother i take care of and im a.....secret murder.....oh dont worry me and my brother used to steal souls from people like the devil because me and my brother made a deal with him said cuphead .