•! REALITY ¡∆

Tomorrow.
~~
Croissant cookies pov :

I opened my eyes. There's nothing. This feels like a dream, I got up then started walking, I felt like I'm being controlled. I can't move anything I only can walk. I saw a bright yellow light. It looks like a postal, I randomly stopped walking and looked around. I heard someone calling me. "Croissant cookie.. Croissant cookie.." I looked around. I'm alone. But.. who's calling me?. I heard ringing, the ringing won't stop, I cover my ears with my hands but it still won't stop, I don't even know how long it's been ringing.. 1 min? 3 mins or 5 mins. I shattered a tear cuz my ears are about to burst. Then it stopped. It went quiet for a minute. Suddenly I can't move again.. The voice that was calling my name was back it sounds so familiar.. is it.. me?.. "Y-yes?.." I replied. "Croissant cookie. Please. Take care of yourself. There's not much time left.. There are only ?? years left for this dimension. Make the most out of your life before it ends. The world is getting worst. Time is getting faster. Look at the clock. and remember what I told you." The voice said with a worried tone. Then I felt something going through my body.. like a bullet-. I woke up.

It was a dream but.. it felt so real.. the pain cost by the ringing sound still can be felt.. I looked at my alarm clock. '07:04 am' then I went downstairs, Timekeeper was watching the tv while eating some mac and cheese. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. While I was brushing my teeth, I stopped. I was just staring at the mirror. Emotionless. I was thinking. What happened will happen in the future. Why was the voice worried? Is the future gonna be that bad?. Or.. is there EVEN a future?.

I snapped back to reality then spitted out the toothpaste I did the normal routine that I did every morning like showering eating breakfast, etc. I went upstairs again then went to my desk where I usually make plans, notes, and do work or something.. While I was looking for my diary I found something. A rolled-up paper. I never put it in there. I unrolled the paper and.. it was plans. I read it. "Did Timekeeper write this?. I never saw her having this good side. She wanted to mess up the timeline on purpose? Ik she broke this timeline accidentally but, oddly Timekeeper care about this timeline." I rolled the paper back and put it right back where it belongs. I went back to trying to find my diary, after a few seconds I finally found it. I started to write the odd dream that I had and thinking should I follow   Timekeeper and maybe fix the timeline with her.

(Time skip to evening cuz I forgot what I was gonna write.)

Timekeepers pov(short) :

It's 20:00(9 pm). In a few hours il be heading to my layer thingy mebob. I turned on my phone and just started researching even tho no none knows about the timeline and fixing it or some shit.

Another time skip... 💀

'23:40' Croissant cookie was asleep. I checked on her once more just to be sure. I grabbed my backpack and one of Croissant cookies jacket and headed outside.

Random/3rd person pov :

Croissant cookie got up, she was fake sleeping she grabbed her mini backpack and followed Timekeeper while trying to not get caught. They arrived and the TBD croissant cookie was hiding in the back of a trash can that's not that far from Timekeeper. Timekeeper went to the portal where she normally hangs out in. Croissant cookie was hiding behind the fish tank in the lobby. She quickly goes into the portal before it closes. Timekeeper was looking at the time string. The mess she has done. Croissant cookie realized that there was no place to hide cuz timekeeper's layer doesn't have anything. While timekeeper was trying to fix the timeline by rewinding the time in her layer(even tho she can't in this au) she froze. She was not moving at all but she was breathing. Croissant cookie gets up trying to see if she's okay. Timekeeper covered her ears with her hand. Croissant cookie knows what's she is hearing.. that the ringing she has been hearing wasn't just for her ears. She got on her knees maybe because of the ringing that's probably louder than what croissant cookies heard. There was a portal opening. A cookie came out it looks exactly like timekeeper, but.. Her right side of her face is like.. corrupted and her time scissors thingy is broken.. (Were just gonna call the future timekeeper 'timekeeper/tk 2' so y'all don't get mixed up💀)

Timekeeper was just staring directly at tk 2. Tk 2 aggressively grabbed timekeepers face and whispered a lullaby Timekeeper mysteriously fainted. Croissant cookie was shocked at what the future timekeeper can do, she thought she knew what can timekeeper can do fully. Tk 2 looked directly at croissant cookies eyes with an evil smirk holding her scissors tightly, she knows she's in big trouble cuz she could be killed right at the spot then the portal to the tbh opened croissant cookie quickly leave then closed the portal she ran to her apartment Leaving timekeeper behind. Tk 2 kicked timekeepers head before Leaving her old layer.

*3 hours later*

Timekeeper wakes up After blacking out. She noticed her time scissors which is half broken, she rubbed her right eye her hands were covered with a strange black liquid. It wasn't ink or blood she couldn't see from her right eye anymore but that doesn't bother her. Her right eye was just fully back with a golden swirl at the middle. She stands up and opens a portal to the normal world. She wanted to be the worst version of herself, she wants to continue her evil beings and ignore the promise that she promised croissant cookie. She wants a change. She wanted this world to be. Worst.

1031 words.
I tried using gammarly cuz my spelling sucks.