Bio

Hello Readers and welcome to a new book I'm making while still wondering why the hell I keep doing this to myself. This is a Reiko x Male reader.

Name: Y/N Sullivan

Age: 16

Moved from California to Japan

Quirk: None

Height: 175cm/5'9

Likes: His family, Pizza, his moniker, his friends, weapons, Anime, Manga, games

Dislikes: His father, broccoli, the most of society, Fake Heroes

Past: Experimented on by his father since he was 8, he already knew what was going on and waited for someone to stop it. 5 years later he got his wish, but it wasn't then where he had given up that someone would. His father got arrested. The rest of his family never knew about what his father did. A year after that he moves to Japan and attends middle school there.

Looks:

Nicknames:

Nicknames:

Dollar Ghost the nickname given to you because when you pickpocket someone you always leave a ghost sticker on the one you pickpocketed despite being unknown they gave you the name based on the sticker.

Subject 001 basically the number you were given when your dad experimented on you.

There are other nicknames but they will be revealed later on.

Atributes: Boosted Strength and Speed (Not on superhuman levels), Enhanced Sight, Enhanced Hearing, Enhanced Reflexes, Quick Armory (Learns extremely fast how to weild a weapon as soon he holds one), Static Shock Absorbtion, Mid Fire Resistance (Won't end up with 1st and 2nd degree burns), Hypnosis (When his eyes glow it's that he uses Hypnosis on his opponents), Fast Recovery, High Endurance (Can last up to 2 days without any sleep and being tired)

Personality: He is a neutral and stoic character, he sees everything as neutral, but once he sees things he likes he get warmer and more excited. He's is also stressed due to what happened with the experiments his father did to him and keeps everything to himself. He uses most of his abilities he gained from the experiments only when necessary. He enjoys comics and mangas from the pre-quirk era and he takes training very serious. But once Heroes are mentioned his expression turns sour a disgusted by the word.

That's all there is for now about him.