I'm different, I know that.

There is no person in this world that knows me other than me. I love that. I never get close to anyone because they will eventually leave me, doesn't everyone? Most people think some tragic situation happened to cause me to be like this.. No, no, and no. Not everyone has some horrible story in their past. I just think about reality. Immortals aren't real, which means everyone dies off eventually. Some take longer than others but I guess no one can really decide when that is other than the big guy in the sky.. If he is even there, we don't know that for sure. I don't preach my thoughts to people but I let them know how I am. I am the person that has to see it to believe it, so far I haven't seen anything. If God is so great and powerful then why do people die? If God is so great and powerful then why do people suffer, get robbed, and get murdered? It seems like the good people go first, that's not fair. Everyone says "God has a plan". I have been watching this one girl at my school go through so much these past few months. She went to the hospital everyday to see her mom feeling helpless. Her mom just passed away, I know that because everyone has heard about it by now. I came to the funeral too, she didn't know I went (of course) but it hit me hard. I am a also probably called by the term "stalker". No, they have it all wrong. I am NOT a stalker. I just watch her from far away where she can't see me and know everything that goes on in her life... Well yes I see what they mean. But I don't bother her. She is absolutely exquisite. I call her my aesthetic sometimes too. There is this guy who seems a lot like me but somewhat sociable. I just noticed how many times I have said "I" in this but that's because I am all I have, no one else. Maybe that will change pretty soon..

Authors note: thank you so much for reading this. Nothing happened in this chapter because I want you to get to know Matty before wild things start happening.
So, I guess people usually put social media here:
Twitter:
SwaggeyBelieber
Tumblr:
developmental-equanimity
Youtube:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCIKIglClwLfAaCQ_9389JJA