Kaitlyn, My Katie ❤️

My Kaitlyn, ever so sweet. She is nicest, kindest, most caring girl in the world. I think..

Well I've never actually talked to her but she seems that way.
Here's her description.
Glowing brown hair with an ever so slight curl, blue blue eyes that light up when she is happy, a tan like shine on her smooth skin, and a flowy, "beach" type scent.
She always looks like she's thinking maybe of me, lol no. I'm out of my fantasy now.
She looks like some of the girls on Tumblr but better because she doesn't need makeup and 12 filters to look perfect.
I do NOT "like" her though. If I liked a girl that would require me to eventually talk to her and get close. I don't do that. There is this guy that I see walking around alone... He came up to me yesterday, literally walked himself right up to me and said "hey". Who does he think he is?? No one talks to me ever. He asked if I needed someone to sit with at lunch, like I "need" him or anyone for that matter. I guess I'm blowing up about it now but when it happened, I was in a different mind state. I was staring off into space right into the direction of Kaitlyn. I suddenly feel an urgent but soft tap on my shoulder, when I turned I saw this tall brown headed dude, roughly my height, carrying around some guitar case. He was wear a black leather jacket and black jeans. He looked like my type of person, if I got close to people but I don't so there goes that. Or so I thought. He came up to say "Hey, I'm Adam Hann. I was wondering if you needed someone to sit with at lunch. I'm new here and it seems like you are too." I jolted straight up, he was already judging me! I haven't said one word to this guy and he was already assuming that I was new and that I needed him. Um no. I guess I was feeling different yesterday because this is how it went down. "Well um I'm not new and I prefer to be alone" I spoke ever so lightly. "Come on, don't pull that shit! Everyone has to have someone, you cannot go through life without a best friend by your side." He said before I could even give him another glare. "I'm fine! You don't know anything about me just go on to someone else, you eventual will anyway.. everyone does" "I won't leave, I promise. Maybe you don't need me, that's okay. But I need you, I need someone. Please just give me a chance, I won't annoy you or get on your nerves. I promise...." He kept going on about how much he needs a friend, while he went on with his sob story I continued reading my book. I finally got fed up with it. "Don't you mind!??" Adam looked almost startled, "Yeah I do mind. Now, will you please quit ignoring me for your book and listen to what I'm saying." I was brought back by his comeback. I finally gave in, "You aren't so bad I guess. But I really don't want to hear your life story right here in school. People are watching us because I don't talk to people. They want to know what else I'm going to say" "Okay, fine then. Take my number, text me your address, I'll be there later after school" "Fine, just please leave me alone to finish my book" "Alright, will do. You better fix your hair dude, that chick has been checking you out for the past 10 minutes" I glared at him once more, "What chick?" In that same second I moved my hair away from my eyes for the first time in a while, I locked eyes with the one and only Kaitlyn.