Chapter 6:Boy

The two left detention at 6 in the evening and it was becoming dark.

They skated to a convinient store to buy drinks.

Langa waited outside as Reki had offered to buy

"Here you go, a cold energy drink." Reki handed the drink with a smile. Langa said a quick thank you and took a sip.

"So...." Reki started as he sipped on his drink"How did you find out you were gay?" he asked the same but in a different way.

" How did you find out you were straight?"Langa replied the way he did last time

"I've always been straight."

"And I've always been gay" Langa
shrugged

"Well have you ever thought of being with a girl?"

"I have. Don't like it. Just the thought of it grosses me out. You?"

"Me?"

"Have you ever thought of being with a guy?"

Reki's eyes widen"........ no...not really"

For some reason langa didn't belive him.

Silence ensued afterwards until Reki spoke up "Let's go home" "Okay. Race you?" "You're on!"

_________

"We're home!" Reki shouted as the two walked in.

"Reki!"

"Himari?" Reki didn't bother to hide his surprise. "What are you doing here?"

Reki had introduced her to his family before and they all loved her except for Kiyomi, for some reason, who always told Reki to dump her for she was no good.

"There's something off about her!!" Kiyomi would tell Reki "She's fake Reki fake I tell you! How can you not see it?"

So Himari being here, at his house, was no supirse. What surprised him was that he totally forgot about her until now. Which was odd because most people don't forget about the person they're committed to.

" Since we couldn't eat lunch together I thought dinner would be nice, as a compensation" she giggled and kissed Reki on his lips.

"Wow you really do live here" Himori once again looked at Langa up and down as if she was judging him

"Yeah." was all Langa could say. He  hated her. It was obvious she didn't like him so why like someone who doesn't like you? He was going to return the same energy she was giving him

"Reki! Your home!" his mother happily exclaimed. "Himari is such a dear. She helped with dinner and everything. You're so lucky to have a kind beautiful girlfriend. Those are hard to come by, right?"

This comment made Himari blush and cling tighter to Reki

"Yeah. I'm very lucky." Reki said with a happy tone. He was indeed lucky. Himari was perfect. Petite, long hair, pretty eyes, kind, gorgeous, smart. He couldn't belive he was dating her. She was just his type.

'wait' Reki thought 'petite, long hair, pretty eyes, kind, generous, smart. Just like Langa. Langa also has those qualities-wait what I'm I thinking! He's guy! I'm a guy! But he is indeed gorgeous-ooooh hell no! Stop that! I'm gay-

"Reki!?" his mom brought him back to reality

"Y-yeah?"

"Okay so as I was saying. You better treat this beautiful girl right okay?"

"I will." was all Reki could say. He still couldn't belive he had thought of Langa that way .

His mom went back to the kitchen to do some finish touches.