Fade up

Y/N pov
He drinks , beats , rapes, torture, abuse me everytime. I couldn't understand what's wrong with him. I am hopeless my parents, brother, parents in law everyone are in Seoul. But I am here with him with Gwangju.

Its 3 weeks that he does this to me. He today came home I really need to talk.

Author pov
Seokjin came sat down in the couch , Y/N managed and dragged herself to living room. And made her sit in floor

Y/N : c--can w-we have a t--talk p--plz.

He gave her a death glare
Seokjin: Umm.
Y/N: Please stop abusing me ... I won't ever ask your relationship between you and Eunha....or say anyone.... please....stop being cold to me.... please...what did I do...

Seokjin is already feeling guilty so he is okay to let her free. So..

Seokjin: But if I got to know said to someone.
Y/N: No I won't ever do that.... please let me go to work I'll see my work and not cross the limit.

Seokjin: okay....fyn

Next day .
Woke up and did morning routine she went to a company to get a job it is Park inc Company She went for interview secretary of Park Jimin.
She was happy for getting that job in first try and days passed by Park jimin also like you and he had feelings for her never intended to say to her meanwhile seok-jin also started to get fade up with Eunha
He found that she always ask for the money he has and always ask for the gifts every week.. and even  he found out that hobi wasn't abusing one they loved each other and then got married it wasn't by the force of their parents or family it was her own choice she left her family long back ago now she has son and the husband he felt very guilty for making my Y/N suffer a lot so he wanted to ask forgiveness so badly but Y/N never cross the limit she always gets up early in the morning cook breakfast for both of them,cook lunch for them then she goes to the company then come back at 7:30 p.m. and cooks to dinner and lock herself in her room they are not sharing the same room . sometimes in the weekend she goes to Seoul to meet her parents so that she could have some relief the bruises on her body fades away but the scar reminds in her heart she never thought he could be like that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N;
In Y/N's office..

Park Jimin: Y/N there's a party arranged by me. For the successful business in fashion. It's all because of you . So guess what the party is for you.

Y/N: It's okay Mr Park. It's my pleasure to do so.

He gave a warm smile.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
At the party

Park Jimin: You look gorgeous..Y/N

Y/N : Thank you Mr Park.

Lisa: I wish I would be smart,hot,kind,cute like you Y/N.

Jimin smiled when he heard her complimenting Y/N.

Y/N : But you know what you are more hotter than me.
Everyone laughed together. And had fun
-----------------------------------------------------------------
At office

Jimin always cared for Y/N... She sometimes overworked for the company and gave support to jimin when he was in his lowest.

Jimin : Y/N it's already late and cold please we can do the work even later.

Y/N: I completed it sir. And thank you for the concern.

Jimin: Can we go out for dinner . You can't go home and cook you will be tired.

Y/N: Yeah okay sir.

----------------------------------------------------------------
At restaurant.
A night view restaurant with open space.
Jimin : It's is my favourite view which I like to spend with my loved ones.

Y/N: the night view is nice. Wow .

Jimin was admiring her pale beauty,her red cheeks,cute lips.

Waitress: What's your order sir?

Jimin gave his order. You and him were enjoying the movement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
In office

Y/N was working in near Jimin's desk clearing up the file. Jimin came out of the restroom. He saw red stains in her clothes. He understood she is in monthly cycle. He didn't want anyone to know he removed his coat and back hug her and tied it around her waist. His arms around her waist. She was shocked then.
Y/N: M--Mr P-park.

Jimin: Shh.. didn't you know it's your monthly cycle and you are so careless. You need to take care of yourself. And look you stained your cloths. Go and change it I'll be waiting outside,ask any help you wanted.

Y/N's heart melted in his words he cares for her truly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Seokjin;

Text

Seokjin :
Baby coming over to my house.. let's have fun

Eunha:
Sorry daddy babygirl is busy....

Seokjin:
Fine....when will you be free..bby

Eunha: I don't know...I'll let you know about it..later bye..

In shopping mall
Seokjin thought of buying some gifts for Eunha so he went there after texting her. To his suprise Eunha was having fun with group of male and female friends.
--------------------------------------------------------------

A fight between them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

One day .

Park Jimin sir;
Y/N I have something to say, Can we meet at lake river by 4:30 pm.

Y/N ;
Yes, sure sir I'll be there.

Park Jimin sir;
Thank you Y/N ... we'll meet soon.

Seokjin read that messages when her phone was in the kitchen and she went to restroom.
He felt something is not good .
So he decided to follow her..

Seokjin pov
I went to the lake river park. I saw Y/N and a very short and handsome guy standing I guess he is Park Jimin and boss of Y/N .

I went near as I can hear thier conversation. Without getting caught...yeah..

Y/N: Yes Mr.Park why did you bring me here.

Park Jimin: Because I have something to say.

Y/N: Yes. Please proceed.

Park Jimin: Y/N Don't get mad at me listen .
From past months I have seen you , you have a very kind heart and speak with everyone,and you are beautiful and Caring . I didnt have this feelings for anyone. But you. I LOVE YOU .

Y/N: S--sir I am married . Sorry sir.

Park Jimin: I know.....he is really monster , abusive. I know.

Y/N: but how?

Park Jimin: I know.divorce him and chose your own patner. And because you want your parent's dignity..... your ruining your own life ..... please

Y/N : I'll think about it sir....give me time.

Park Jimin: Sure Y/N take your time.

My heart ached.