The Accident

I'm back with another new Fic, Yes Sorry I have 4 ongoing now but I am still writing them don't worry I'm going in a rotation and trying to post at least one chapter for each a week with Zara's beginnings and The Doctor who Crossover interchanging. 

this is from my Idea book and I like these sorts of stories so wanted to try. I have tried Amnesia fics before with other fandoms once With HouseMD but It was early in writing for me and I didn't know what I was doing and more recently with Glee But I grew out of the fandom so stopped the fic, so hopefully third time lucky. 

---

Mika liked to plan everything perfectly for his shows and wanted his fans to be happy which was why the fact there seemed to be so many issues during soundcheck wasn't making him happy " you've done this so many times what's the problem with the microphones " He asked annoyed this wasn't the first issue of the day and he was getting frustrated with everyone.

"Sorry, Mika sir we can get the microphone changed and see if that works any better, " The head of sound told him.

"You'd better," he says putting his current one down heading backstage. He needed a break from all this. He wanted to call Andy; he knew how to calm him but knew that he was busy with his own projects and didn't want to interrupt, he'd be here in a few days anyway and would see him then if he hadn't strangled everyone in frustration before that.

"They're doing their best these things happen sometimes " Max, his bassist and friend said coming over

"I know I'm just worried, this is the first show of the tour and if there are issues here what does that mean for the rest of the tour," Mika says concerned This was his first tour since having to postpone his Revelation Tour and so much had happened He wanted everything to right, He was also growing more and more concerned with all the sound issues that there would a problem with the audio of his mother during Tiny Love reprise and He couldn't let that happen he wouldn't be in the right emotional state if it did listening to her voice was already hard but meant so much that he needed in shows.

"Or all the issues happen now and the rest of the tour is perfect, Mika you Just need to relax I know you're worried and we understand but the sound will be fixed and then tonight will be perfect you know what fans are like, They would be happy if you just sang acapella the whole night.

Mika gave a small laugh to Max's comment and understood where he was coming from.

"Yeah, you're right" he sighs as they were called back up, He was going to find Paloma to check on how his outfit was but He guess he should get back to sound since that was the main focus right now.

He headed back on stage "This microphone should be better we've reset everything so it should be working fine" The manager tells him.

"Thank you" He nods still wary but hopefully there wouldn't be any more issues as he headed next to his piano as he did this He turned the microphone on feeling a sudden shock through him "Fuck" he swore as he dropped the microphone ignoring the tingling sensation he now felt in his hand.
"You okay?" Max asked concerned.

"I'm fine, I think the reset just gave the microphone too much energy" He tried to joke but could feel himself getting dizzy but ignored it not wanting anything else to go wrong. He picked up the microphone again however as soon as he picked it up another bolt shot straight through him, however trying his best to ignore it just wanting to get on with rehearsal, He was sure he'd be fine in a few minutes. 

However, as soon as he stood back up he realized that his vision was now fuzzy and he felt himself lose his balance dropping the Microphone as he fell "MIKA" was the last thing he heard from Max and Tim as he crashed his head into the piano and everything went black. 

Hope you enjoyed it, I am still working out how much he's forgotten but its ethier Pre Grace kelly so or when he's a kid, I think I'm going with the former but if you have any ideas let me know too.