Get Your Fixxx

After freshening up a bit, I return to the bedroom to notice you giving me "the look". Knowing what you desire, I lean in for a kiss and lightly graze your lips, then slowly touch the tip of your tongue with mines. You look so damn attractive in your natural state that I have to take a break every few seconds to stare at you while caressing your flawless body.

# Amazing.

Looking into your eyes, I trace my finger along your jawline slowly, alternating by rubbing your chin with my thumb while maintaining eye contact. "Come through" by Drake plays in the background as my lips begin to feel lonely and reunite with yours once again before my kisses deviate from your lips moving over to your earlobes, down to your neck then your shoulders. My hands slide to your waist, then lower toward your inner thighs and eventually appear underneath your T-shirt and atop your soft breasts. "Why are you still wearing a shirt?" You ask as I pause, then immediately stand to my feet while slowly grabbing the bottom of my shirt. Knowing how much I've been exercising, I feel that if I remove my shirt slowly enough, I may eventually find a few loose dollars stuffed into my jeans afterwards.

Doesn't matter, I'll make it rain regardless...

So I make my next move and initially reveal my defined stomach at a slow pace before lifting my shirt above my chest. Midway, I feel your fingers trail down the center of my chest, down to my navel and ultimately stopping at the button of my jeans while I quickly pull my shirt back down as if I put the show on pause. Then suddenly..

《Pop》

goes to button to my jeans as your fingers trail along the elastic at the top of my boxer briefs. Looking you in the eyes I politely ask "Are you ready for this?" as you respond with "Oh gawd yes!" I gently guide your back against the mattress, then kiss you all over your body. Kissing your neck, your shoulders, your breasts, your belly, and the insides of your thighs before I pause momentarily staring between your thighs saying "My, my, my you have a very pretty smile." You giggle as I follow up by lightly biting your neck and ears. I once again stand to my feet saying "I may need some help getting these jeans off if you don't mind." Suddenly I back away as you make an attempt to reach out for me. You provide a confused look at first but shortly realize my agenda.

With pants unbuttoned, I do a slow wine dance for you as I seductively let my pants fall to the ground then step out of them revealing a healthy outline against the front of my boxers that leaves very little to the imagination. I notice you biting your bottom lip as I provide another slight dance while slowly lifting my shirt and pulling it over my head before tossing it to the side. Following this, I move slowly toward you to let you do the honors of taking off my boxer briefs as you tug them downward slowly revealing my perforated flesh inch by inch. After my briefs reach the center of my thighs, it appears that you are now mesmerized by my dark brown, thick and veiny, 8 1/2 inch love muscle with a nice up ward curve to it that hung within an inch of your face. Your eyes followed the circumference of my nice big mushroom head while your fingers became aquainted with my big full tight balls. Not realizing that your hands were freezing cold, I flinch but overcome the initial shock almost instantly once you begin providing me with a bit of a message. Running my hands through your hair I then grip it firmly while whispering "Can I make a confession?" You whisper back with "Yes daddy." I then confess "Out of all of your friends, for some reason I really want to fuck Jessica. I've never had a white girl." Expecting to be slapped, you surprisingly giggle at me instead as you respond with "Out of all of my friends, I really want to fuck Jessica too. I've never had a girl."

Following your statement, I can officially say that I am now a member of #TeamTurnedTheFuckOn. As a matter of fact, I maybe the Captain right about now. Nevertheless, we created taboo fantasies within our own heads that got our engines going.