3

Minx's POV:
I left the call with Niki and followed the person she was talking about before. I probably should message them, she looks really pretty.

Minx
Hello, Niki told me some things about you and you seem pretty cool.

Mika
Thank you Niki told me a lot about you too.
I also heard you play overwatch, wanna play together sometime?

Minx
Yea of course.
Will it be okay if I stream it?

Mika
Yea sure
It can help me with getting used to being in front of a lot of people again.

Minx
okay just tell me the time you would want to play.

Mika
How about tomorrow.

Minx
Sound good just tell me when tomorrow.

Mika
Okay bye.

Minx
Bye.

Mika's POV:
After me and Minx had our little conversation I went to check if my brother was still live and well, of course, he's still live, he always streams for like 5 hours a day. Since he's still live I'll just ask if I could duo with him since it's been a while since we have.

————————
When Matthew ended his stream I asked him what he wanted for dinner, and we both agreed on McDonald's. This was his night on getting dinner so he left to go get our food.

Mika
Hey Minx what's your Battle tag and discord?

Minx
Oh my battle tag is Justaminx#7587 and my discord is Justaminx#2809

Mika
Thank you.
Bye <3

Minx
Bye :)

Mika's POV:
Matthew came back and we both started to watch the random Movies I have from my only other friend Katie.

Minx's POV:
I can't believe I forgot to give her my battle tag. But now that she does know it I can't wait to play with her, I've seen some clips of her playing and she seems really good, well she does have an Overwatch league player as their brother so I guess that makes sense.

Word count: 311