Chapter 17

(Hannah's POV)

I walk out of the room. I can feel tears clouding my eyes. I run all the way out into the parking lot and start to cry. Slowly I dropped to my knees and just stared out with tears dripping down my face. "Hannah it'll be ok." Mamrie says. She places her hand on my back and squats down beside me. "Really Mamrie it'll be ok. The love of my life just said that she was with Sarah. What did that mad women do to her?!"

        "Hannah you really need to calm down. Maybe we can talk to Grace about this, and-"

        "And what huh? It's not like you'd understand this Mames."

        "Oh I wouldn't understand. It may not be under the same circumstances but I do understand. You remember that guy Art I dated a year ago?" I nodded my head. "Well he cheated on me with some heffer and it tore me up inside."

        "I never knew Mametown. I'm sorry"

        "No it's cool I got over that guy with two bottles of vodka and with the help of you girls. But you wanna know something Han?" I nod. "What if Grace had feelings for Sarah that she didn't realize until she blacked out? In her mind she could've broken up with you for Sarah."

        "That makes no sense though. Sarah wanted to kill her."

        "Maybe Grace is attracted to torture."

        Sorry for the short chapter, but trust me this story is about to get a lot better. Well I hoped you enjoyed this and thanks for reading you wonderful human you. Also tell me what you think. Ok so byeee. c: