moving on

All I've known for the past couple of years is a woman needs. how to satisfy my kind , I grow up in the ghetto part of saint lucia with my mom and sister . Never would I have fought my life would of change in 2019 ! It all started when I met a guy in the area I lived in . It's like I felt connected to this guy and decided to give him a chance in my life ! I doubt this guy even knows how to treat a women , it's like all he knows is sex and he thinks that's love , he was the first guy I ever had sex with cause I like girls before so I fell hard for this guy and it was like torture, I tried to make things work and make him see what he was doing but nothing changed . I would have to beg this guy to come and spend time with me , to check up on me , ask for his attention but he would always prefer to go by his friends and chill out (He Say) but I still think it's a gay move , like who would rather go and chill out with how much guys everyday and the guys have their woman and would never put you before their woman , they will always choose their woman if something bad goes down but he could see that . Now when I'd put him in his place he'd pull up and be like you see I come and spend time with you , he always doesn't out of spite or when he wants sex . After realizing what's going on I finally moved on but not for long , this niggah came back in my life. It's like he has some typa spell on me , so I feel back into he's trap and once again the same stuff happened never made time for me  it's always about that's he's bros but who he runs to when he wants sex ( me ) it's like imma sex toy to him . Six months later he realized that I was finally moving on again, he stopped me at the bottom of the hill and pulled me towards him and kissed me , you should know what happens next ( back in the trap) I won't lie tho . the dick just to good , I know that shit be calling my name , the niggah knows that's the best pussy he ever fucked and the tightest to . He tries to keep me locked for sex and I like the sex to but I know I deserve better so this time , I'm moving on and I won't looking back.  God is going to give me strength to move on  and I swear I'm not going back .