Missing you

BEFORE YOU READ‼️
⚠️ Angst
⚠️ Mention of death
- I used they/them pronouns for Y/n

~~

"What do you guys think about a movie night?" Beomgyu asks and everyone agrees except for Soobin.

"Sorry I can't... I have plans with Y/n." Soobin rejects the offer packing his things.

The four boys looked at Soobin with confused but worried eyes.

Long story, his significant other died a year ago on their way back home to surprise him for their 5 years anniversary but they got into a car crash on their way home.

Sadly, they didn't make it. Since that day, Soobin hasn't been himself. He was hurt and still refused to believe that his loved one was dead.

All that was left of them was a necklace from their 3 year anniversary, and matching promise rings Y/n bought the day before the crash occurred.

Soobin was struggling to let go.

"Soobin hyung... their gone." Hueningkai walks to Soobin to comfort him.

"N-No they're not! Y/n is still with us! " Soobin tears up with the thought of their lover dying.

"Soobin... I know it's hard but it's been a year. You have to move on." Taehyun tries to help.

"It's harder than you think. We dated each other for so long till one day, they died. The stupid call from the police is still in my head! I still love them! This is not easy!" Soobin breaks down with flashing memories from the day he got the call. It was the most heart breaking call he ever received.

Beomgyu looks at Yeonjun in hopes that he has an idea of what he could do.

Everyone was worried.

They were all hurt but they all tried their best to stay strong for Soobin.

Yeonjun walked up to Soobin lifting Soobin's chin to face him and wipe away his tears.

"What if we go to the cemetery? How does that sound?" Giving Soobin a reassuring smile.

Yeonjun was on the verge of tears. It hurt him seeing his best friend cry in front of him, but he had to stay strong.

Anything to not hurt the younger more.

Soobin nods in agreement with a slight smile on his face.

They walk outside to Yeonjun's car and drive their way to the cemetery where Y/n was burried.

Half an hour later, they arrived at the cemetery leaving Soobin alone while they waited inside the car for him.

Soobin sat down looked at the death date remembering the day they cherished most, they're dating anniversary.

"Happy 6th anniversary babe. It's been exactly a year without you and the hardest year yet. Waking up in the morning without you by my side, arriving home without your soft welcoming smile and kisses, sitting down on the couch watching 'midnight sun' without your cuddles and teases about my tear stained face... It's been so different and hard without you around.

I hope everything is well up there.

I hope you're doing better than I ever will be.

I'm trying my best to heal because I know for sure that you're watching over me from above.

You've seen me at my worst state, definitely not a pleasing sight to see. I'm trying my best to let go of your death. I'm trying to get through this roller coaster.

I'll one day make you proud of my achievements. You'll see my smile again, I promise.

You're always gonna have a place in my heart,
Y/n!

I'm missing you tons Y/n...

I hope to see you one day...

I love you."

THE END

----------

~ written by Jupiter💫