Prologue/intro

- You are a 15 year old girl, and it's your first year in high school.
- Your parents both work a lot, but you don't mind because you know that they both love you.
-You also have no pets (but that might change later on in the story, I haven't decided yet).
-In high school, you are OBSESSED with volleyball, and you are actually really good at it. So, of course, you took interest in reading and watching some videos/stories about volleyball.
-One day you come across this book named Haikyu!! You start reading it and feel inspired from the characters in it; from the way they act and how they play.
-Once you started reading, the only thing you'd ever want was to be able to go and travel into their world.
-Btw you can decide using your ✨imagination✨ how you look like.

Ok guys~ this is just a little bit of a background. Whatever happens in your life right now is how your can imagine the story to be like. Or you can just make up a new dream life type of idea. Or you can just go with the flow lol. Also, the first part of the story (next chapter) might be a bit boring at first, but it will get better I promise! Also, I'm in the process of watching Haikyu, so I'm sorry if it isn't as accurate as you would like. Anyways, see y'all next time! And I hope you guys enjoy! (Please forgive me for any grammar mistakes and stuff like that- I'm only human :))