Chapter 9 Pax Part 2

Kayla's POV

Pax is amazing!!!! I've seen so many amazing cosplays, I saw this amazing Joker cosplay and definitely took a picture with that dude.

Right now though Mark and I are heading to a party with all of his friends and other YouTubers. I am both nervous and excited at the same time. It is going to be a crowded place with a lot of people and alcohol.

Now I can't lie I've had drinks before. But I've only ever had alcohol on two occasions and I only had a little bit.

We met up with Jack and Aaron at the entrance. It was dark in this room with lights flashing every which way. There was a bar on one side of the room and a dance floor on the other side.

Together we made our way towards the bar looking for a quick drink. We sat down on the red stools and Mark ordered some drink called cinnamon whiskey? We showed our IDs to the bartender before he began to put 12 shot glasses of cinnamon whiskey. Three for each of us.

"I'd like to propose a toast to us. May our relationship as friends never change." Mark said. We carefully tapped out drinks together and then drank them. The liquid was bitter and burned my throat. I scrunched my face up and coughed. Then I drank the other two shots. My throat felt like it was on fire. My brain was clouded and my vision became slightly blurred.

Jack ordered one more round of shots thinking everyone only had a little buzz. I was pretty buzzed but I drank them anyway. It still burned my throat on its way downed. My vision was now slightly more blurry. I then proceeded to wash that whiskey down with a beer. I was officially really tipsy and now I was giggling uncontrollably.

"Kayla are you alright there?" Mark asked. I looked over at him still giggling my

ass off. I was about to answer when all the rest of the gang joined us. So then I thought it was a good idea to order another round of beers. I was now black out drunk for someone with my level of tolerance.

When we we're done drinking, keep in mind every one around me had a higher tolerance to alcohol than me because I've only every drank on two occasions in my life, so we were having a blast on the dance floor. Mark was goofing around with his friends and they went to go get another round of beers while I danced with the girls of the group.

"Let's gooooo dance." I slurred once Mark made his way back towards me. I took his hand and lead him to the dance floor. There I unleashed a side of my self I thought never existed. I was actually a pretty good dancer even when drunk. Although the type of drunk dancer I was, that dancer side of me was more "intimate".

Let me clarify this, the type of drunk that I am is the type of drunk who likes to try and seduce someone. I'm what I like to call "The Sexy Drunk". I'm pretty sure that I was more graceful drunk then when I'm sober. I was moving my hips and getting whistles from every direction. Mark was staring at me wide eyed.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his kneck and began to kiss along his jawline. "Let's head back to the room." I said in his ear. After that I gave him the best kiss I could muster and linked my hands in his. He kissed back of course but when I tried to pull him towards the exit he stood his ground.

"Let me go say goodbye to everyone." He says as he leaves to go say good bye to them. I head over to to the exit as I await his return. He comes back smiling with his half empty beer in hand. He links his hand in mine and off we go back to the hotel room.

~Fast Forward To Morning LIKE A BOSS~

I sat up in bed with a pounding headache and the sun being to bright for my eyes to handle. Last night was a complete blur I remember taking shots but thats about it. When I sat up I felt a breeze over my skin. I was without a shirt and only had my bra on.

"What happened last night?" I asked rubbing my head. I needed some tylenol pronto.

"Well we learned what type of drunk you are." Mark said sitting up rubbing his head. I gave him a worried look because he was also shirtless. "You my lovely girlfriend are the sexy drunk." He laughs and then looks at me. His eyes almost popped out of his head. "We didn't do that I remember everything from last night and I know for a fact we didn't do that." He denied quickly.

"The how do you explain the fact that I have no shirt on?" I asked worriedly as I scrambled out of bed to find a shirt.

"Well once we arrived we began to really get into it. Things began to escalate and we were on the bed in nothing but our under garments, that's when I snapped back to reality and stopped it before anything could happen. Then we just went to bed." Mark explains as I pulled on one of his T-shirts, it fell at my thigh. "Although I didn't mind the view." Mark joked. I gasped at his comment. "Hey may I suggest something?" He asked.

"Sure go ahead." I replied as I climbed back into bed to just relax for another couple of minutes because of the hangover I was experiencing. Mark pulled me so that I was laying on his chest.

"You should where my shirts to bed every night from now on. You look so amazing in them." He says and then he proceeds to kiss my forehead.

"I'll think about it." I reply before I get up to go drink a glass of water and take some painkillers for this hangover.

"We'll go out for a banana milkshake later don't worry, we'll do it on the way to Pax, today is panel day." Mark says. My eyes widened in shock. Okay Kayla calm down you can do this. It's just like any other youtube video just with an actual audience. Alright let's get ready for Pax.

//AN//

I AM SO SORRY. NO EXCUSES I'VE JUST BEEN CAUGHT UP WITH ALOT OF STUFF AND I JUST HAVEN'T FOUND THE TIME TO UPDATE NOR HAVE I FOUND THE INSPIRATION.

But guys I kinda sorta have another reason for this. I have a boyfriend! He's totally awesome and he's adorable to me. He also is a big fan of Markiplier so that alone is just awesome. But he's also kinda dorky and just quirky in a cute way. He's just *sigh* sorry I'm rambling but yes I've had a boyfriend for these last two months whose been kinda the thing on my mind lately and I'm sorry but it's summer which means I'll be in my room doing nothing but watching YouTube, Netflix, and trying to keep my watt pad updated. All in all good news. Anyways, I love you all my crazy crew and just keep on voting commenting and reading so I'll keep updating for your enjoyment.

BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!