PILOT- INTRODUCTION TO CHARACTERS

This chapter consists of the background and context of the starring character this series withholds. Later on more characters will be introduced.

Aeva- In the beginning she is a week prior to eighteen. She has never been one to give in to her desires, in fact she challenges her self not to, in fear that once the chase is over, it's all over. She fails to trust easily and runs at the slight notion of feelings. Little does she know the truth is she just needs a real, masculine man. Can Brody tie her down? Or better yet, chain her.

Brody- A 32 year old, 7'2 man, with the need to dominate. He is masculine but gentle at the touch, and is slightly too overprotective of Aeva. They meet in the beginning of a series, brought together by a challenge. Aeva is gullible though, and what she doesn't know is Brody wishes nothing more than to claim her and chain her to his bed. Had she known of all his intrusive desires for her upon turning 18, she'd have fled as soon as she got the chance.

Elise- Aeva's best friend. She is 19 and has a lover of her own, but her looks can't help but peel at men's eyes, and she knows it. She sets Aeva up for disaster, but surely not on purpose?