Chapter 1: Start a new life

Kashish and Piyush were married to each other. Sujal wasn't able to accept the fact that the girl that he loved the most in his life is now someone else's. The worst being that, that someone else is none other than his best friend. It had been more than 8 months that Kashish and Piyish were married to each other. The accident that leads to Piyush's death in the series has taken place but in this story he has survived because Sujal was just in time to save him and take him to the hospital.

In the beginning, Sujal tried to break them and make Kashish his. He continously failed. He saw how much they loved each other and it pained him. It was painful to see his Kashish with Piyush. Everyone in the family knows that Sujal loved, or still loves, Kashish but they all thought that Kashish doesn't love him anymore, which was a lie.

One day, Sujal's mother came to talk to him.

"Sujal, beta." She came in and saw Sujal sitting on the ground with his head in his hands and crying. Upon seeing this his mother sat on the bed next to him, he first stopped crying. But when she caressed his forehead, he sat down on the ground and put his head on his mother's lap and starting crying once again.

"Mumma, nahi dekha jaata mujhse. Nahi dekha jata! Kashish ko kisi ke bhi paas nahi dekha jata. Mumma.." he started crying once again.

"Sujal beta, ab yeh sab baate karke bhi kya fyda? Beta mai janti hu ki tum mana karoge par, ek baar phir sooch lo, shadi karlo beta kisi aur se, woh tumhe iss gam se ubharne ka sahara degi. Sujal please beta, mai aur tumhare dad dono yehi chahte hai ki hum apne bete ko settled dekhe. Ek baar soochlo beta." She kissed his forehead as he stopped crying slowly.

"Theek hai mumma. Mai sooch ke batata hu." Sujal told her and left her lap in order for her to move out of his room.

After she left the room. Sujal was still sad, he knew how much his mother loved him but she was also adamant on marrying him soon. He knew, kai tarah ke baate uth rahe the, log apni ungliya bhi utha rahi thi R&G par, aur inn sab ki wajah Sujal tha. Sab ko pata chal gaya tha ki Sujal loved Kashish aur R&G ke competitors iss baat ko uchale bina chup nahi rehte. Inn sab ka bas ek hi hal tha. Woh hal tha ki Sujal ki shaadi ho jaye.

"Mumma ne mere liye kitna sab saha, mere wajah se unki parvarish aur sanskaro par ungliya uthai jaa rahi hai aaj. Lalit uncle ne kabhi kabhi mujhe dad se zyada pyar diya hai, mai unke sath aisa kaise kar sakta hu. Par mai apne dil ko mar kar agar shaadi ke liye haa bhi kar du, tabhi, mujhe kya haq hai kisi aur ki zindagi barbaad karne ki. Yeh baat toh mai bohot acche se jaanta hi ki mai Kashish ke siwa kabhi kisi se bhi pyar kar nahi sakunga. Nahi mai kisi aur ke layak hu. Sab zarur kehete hai ki Sujal ko rishto ki koi kadar nahi, par jab kadar ki, toh kya hua? Mujhe dhoka mila. Mai mumma aur mere rishte ki kadar karta hu, sirf ek wahi toh hai jo ki mujhe aaj tak sirf pyar deti aai hai. Mai unke pyar ke badle mai unko sharmindagi de raha hu. Agar sabko lagta hai ki mujhe shaadi kar lene chahiye, toh theek hai, par mai yeh baat mumma se karke hi apna final decision lunga. Aur waise bhi Kashish ko koi problem bhi nahi hogi, problem toh sirf mujhe hi hogi, par mai Kashish se pyar karna kaise chod sakta hu?" With all these questions he came outside his room and called his mumma inside.

"Ha beta, bol Sujal." His mother made her way into the bed room.

"Mumma, decision lene se phele, mai aapse ek baat karna chahta hu." Sujal closed the door behind him.

"Bol beta, kya baat hai?" Now Veena, Sujal's mother, was scared. She worried something bad was about to be told to her.

"Mumma, aap chahate hai na ki mai shaadi karlu? (She nodded in a yes) theek hai, mai shaadi karoga, par ek baat hai, mai shaadi toh kar lunga lekin yeh baat yaad rakhna mumma, maine yeh shaadi sirf aur sirf aap sabke dabav mai aakar kar raha hu." He sat down and was about to say further when he saw the pure joy on his mother's face, she rarely used to be this happy. He couldn't break her heart now. So he stayed silent. He knew that either he ended his life by suicide and hurt his family members especially his mumma or he self suffocated himself in this marriage and made everyone especially his mumma happy. He chose the second way.

His mother went down happily and announced,

"Sujal ne shaadi karne se haa kar diya hai!" She was overjoyed.

Everyone was happy to hear this new, Piyush was releaved, but there was someone who was not happy about this. Yes, unhappy. And that person was Kashish. She found and opening to talk with him when the entire family started to look at the pictures of girls for Sujal. She went upstairs and into Sujal's room.
••••••••••◇•••••••••••

"Sujal, mujhe tumse kuch baat karna hai. Mai tumhe disturb toh nahi kar rahi na..I mean, tum free ho sunne ke liye abhi?" She talked to him with tears in her eyes.

"Kashish.. ha bolo..mai tumhari baate sunne keliye hamesha free hu. Batao na.." Sujal told her and made her sit on his bed.
They started talking.
••••••••••◇••••••••••

Downstairs, everyone were happy to think of Sujal getting married. CG was happy for his son but he was mainly happy because once he's married off with another girl, the era of these talks about him and Kashish along with all the blames put on R&G and those daily dose of Vasundhara's tanas would come to an end. He wanted to find a girl who would be able to handle Sujal but as well as handle herself in need arises. He knew, being Sujal's wife would not be easy, that is why he needed a girl strong enough to handle the pressure. He wanted a working women so that if they aren't really in a good relation, then that girl can go away for her work and R&G won't have to face anymore defamation. And how could he forget the tanas. He didn't want another round of Vassu's tanas.
.
.
Hey guys! So I am back with another story to tell! This story is very different from my first story 'The New Girl' or my recent story 'But dear, we can't force people to choose us' but I hope you all give me the same amount of encouragement to continue writing this story. See you soon with another update! Bye!!