3. Just Say Yes

Next Morning...

As the daylight resurfaced, and the cherishing rays of the sun of new forenoon, playfully ratified through the deep horizons, illuminating the earth & also Shreya's house, fleeing through the windows as it dropped upon her body.

Feeling the tenderness of daylight on her complexion, Shreya twitched, fluttering the heavy eyelids open, her mind generating again as she smashed out of her delicate slumber.

Taking a full lung of breath, she tried to get up, only to get stopped by the weight on half of her body and that was when she noticed his presence, sleeping thoroughly on her, his one arm surrounding her breadbasket, his one leg tangled with her, and his head buried in the crook of her neck, caressing her skin with his warm light breaths.

She was too shocked to speak something else. She tried to push him but the weight was too much for her. Daya soon opened his sleepy chocolate eyes, breaking out of his sleep. Smiling delicately at her, he ran his fingers on her messy hairs, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Daya sir ap yha? Or ap mere upar kyu ho hatho." Struggling with his weight, she attempted to flip him over against the bed, but all efforts appeared worthless as he jabbed more of him over her soft torso, grabbing her hand in a tight firm hold.

"Nhi hathunga" He replied smirkfully, kissing her both cheeks respectively.

Blood rushed to her frame, no one can distinguish it was from shyness or resentment. "Huh! Bohot bure ho ap"

He smirked naughtily. "I think I know this, tell me something, new darling."

Shreya shook her head.

He can never change!

"Anyway, ap yha itni subhah subhah kyu?"

"Tumhe mere ana pasand nhi hai kya?"

"Maine to bas puchha."

"Ohh! Means you like my presence. Hai na?" He asked with a hint of mischief playing in his mind as he kissed her neckline, dropping wet moist kisses downward, nipping her skin momentarily, leaving his marks on her, making her shudder.

"Dayyaa sirr"

"Shh!"And like the last time, he didn't let her speak, latching his lips with her, kissing her softly yet firmly, nipping her smooth lips, pinning her hands above her head onto the bed, lacing his fingers through her palms.

"Ready ho jao" He huskily whispered, gazing fixedly at her face.

Shreya looked at him with anticipated breathe.

"Kyu? Khi jana hai kya?"

"Hn honeymoon" He replied innocently.

"What?" Her eyes grew to widen at his unexpected reply.

He nodded, quelling his laughter, rubbing her lips seductively, squeezing them with his thumb. "Hn babe. Sirf mai or tum."

He really loved to play with her, to make nervous around him, her shallow breath, her perplexed baby orbs, that anxious heaving of her breast, her freaking out expression...were so cute for him!!!