Choose Me. Please

TZUYU'S POV

"Chaeyoung-ah! Go for a swim with Tzuyu at the lake!" Chaeyoung's mom suggested after we had put the luggage in the rooms.

"Tzu, wanna go?" Chaeyoung ask as she wipes the sweat off her neck, I couldn't help but gulp at the sight, she's short but she's hawt...

I didn't realised that I was staring so hard when I heard Chaeyoung click her fingers towards my face making me jolt back to reality.

"I uh... You're hot... No! I MEAN LET'S GO"  I can't believe I said that, I face-palm myself inside my head, damn it.

Chaeyoung only chuckled when she heard me "Yeah, Tzu I'm hot that's why we're going for a swim"

"Oh please shut up shorty" I teased, she then rolled her eyes.

"How bout you hoon?" Chaeyoung calls on his brother who's busy playing with his phone.

"Pass" His brother responds coldly.

"Aight".

After we left the inn, we walked towards the lake. It was just a street away from the inn we were staying tonight.

When we arrived,  Chaeyoung and I walked on the wooden deck that was facing the lake. The moon was lighting up the place. The water was calm, the air was cold. I was mesmerised by the lake's beauty.

Good thing that we were the only ones to be visiting the area, since it wasn't a vacation season.

Two girls at the lake, what could go wrong right?

We reached the end of the deck.

"Tzu, let's count to three and jump on the lake, you ready?"  Chaeyoung suggest as she smiles at me.

Thinking it was a good idea, I agreed. We walked back 5 steps on the deck.

"Okay here we go, One.... Two... Three" the both of us ran to the end.

The cold water splashed on my face, the water is so cold, I sink to the bottom and then kicked up to the surface, and there I was left dumbfounded.
Chaeyoung didn't jump. Instead she was there at the end of the deck sitting laughing at me.

"What the- Put- What the fuck Chaeyoung?!"

"HAHAHAHAHAH SORRY TZU! I just forgot that my phone was in my pocket, I just remembered it when you had already jumped"  She was a laughing mess as she puts her phone down on the deck.

"You little.... Come here!" I swam towards her and pulled her legs making her slip and fall into the water with me.

Chaeyoung catches her breath as she surfaced back.
She landed gentle slaps on my arms as a payback.
After a second we were both laughing.

" Waaah, The water's so cold, I didn't imagine it to be this cold" Chaeyoung utters as she hugs herself from the cold.

"Well yeah, winter's coming so, I couldn't even believe that your mom suggested us to take a dip in this lake." I replied as I continue to swim.

Chaeyoung laughed and was also swimming with me.

Not until the thought of Mina came into my mind.
I wanna take this as a gamble, I want to take advantage of this, of how close I am with Chaeyoung, if she refuse me this time, I'll end everything.

I want to touch her now.

"Tzuyu? Is there something wrong?"

I want Chaeyoung.

"Yeah... Something is wrong" 

She hastily swam to my direction.  She held my shoulders and eyed me from head to toe, her face is only a few inches away from me "What? What's wrong?"

I didn't respond, but instead I placed my hands on Chaeyoung's nape and pulled her into me capturing her lips.

Ah, I should've done this sooner.
It's not like I'm worrying about the future after all.
This electric feeling, this warmth. I want it all from her.

I was expecting for her to push me away and yell at me for forcing this kiss.

But no, Chaeyoung responded on my kiss, she placed her arms around my waist, pulling me closer, Her lips conquered inside and out of my mouth, Tongues danced inside our mouths like tasting a cold ice-cream in the middle of the summer.

I wouldn't mind suffocating in her lips, I wouldn't mind drowning in this water if ever I get my legs cramp from the cold water. I don't mind, I feel like winning, she didn't reject me.

My mouth continue to taste her lips, Chaeyoung breaks the kiss and leaned her forehead on mine, both are panting as we catch our breaths, the cold water envelopes our skins.

In this moment, you're all mine.