Ehhh... voicelines

I got Bored again.

hello:

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Hi

When it Rains:

Hate the rain?... You think, I don't like getting wet? Does it look like I'm a cat? What?- no my tail and Ears are not a prop!

When the rain stops:

Traveler! Let's... find a rainbow!

The way they speak:

Is there something wrong with it? Sorry, I don't like to raise my voice allot.

Good morning:

Good morning... It's always cold in the morning.

Good night:

Good night... Can I use your Head as pillow?

Good afternoon:

Is it nap Time already?

When it snows:

*Achoo!* uhhh...

Chat: Home Garden:

I've been trying to grow a flower, back home but it keeps getting stolen.

Chat: the Yamato:

The Yamato is Technically an extension of myself, This blade was not forged in a blacksmith but by will and Power fueled by Motivation.

Chat: Sweets:

I eat them for sweet revenge.

About Gorou:

General Gorou... Dog...

About The Raiden shogun:

She's the Scary one and but she let me do whatever I want.

About Ei:

Stop pressing me About my thoughts! I thought I made that clear already!

About Yae Miko's Fox form:

You want to know about her Fox form? Sorry, in your Dreams.

About Yae Miko.

Sometimes, her Headpats gets aggressive sometimes... It hurts went that happens.

About Ayaka:

She told me that She would like to duel me one day. I think if that were to happen she would Die.

About Ayato:

The other Ayaka? Ohh... Yeah, he had a nice smile, It makes me want to go to bed.

About Sara:

she's a bit to Aggressive, handling me, which makes me attack her out of Instinct.

About Itto:

He's an idiot but a smart one but still and Idiot... I mean he wants to fight mommy but he can even defeat me.

The end?

Yeah the end.