The handsome man.

"Argh, late-night shifts are the worst!" Yuri said, yawning at the sight of her work. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'd get over that pretty soon," Himari said, smiling at yuri. Yuri got up and jumped, "Yes! I'm done!" After the mini celebration, their co-designer came in and handed Yuri a handful of papers and documents. "Nuh-uh. You aren't going anywhere." Dejected, Yuri sat back at her desk, watching her friends go home. After a few hours of work, yuri stretched and got up. She switched off her pc and left for home. Getting into an elevator, a good-looking man came in. "Lovely day isn't it?" he said, yuri blushed bright red. "Oh! this is my stop! ... see you on the third floor.." Afraid and worried, Yuri pressed buttons to make herself go down. The lift dinged to the 3rd floor. The man with a knife, shiny and clean. Yuri didn't know, she'd never go home again. 

The next morning.
"Ring, Ring!" her phone rang, Sayori woke up all of a sudden. "Why are you calling me so early.." Sayori said in a tired tone that replied to Himari. "Y-Yuri's dead.." Himari said, in a tone that wasn't like she'd ever heard before.  Sayori got dressed and drove away to the office. Surrounded by police, Sayori and Himari stood in complete shock. The man appeared, smiled at them. "Who's he?" a suspicious Sayori asked. "only the cutest, yet adorable boss's assistant!" Himari said, blushing. Sayori couldn't suspect the least that had happened to their friend. 

The late-night shifts in the office, the worst nights they've ever had. Sayori was stacking papers and files on the shelves, Himari was finishing off work. Both friends were incredibly busy. "Can anyone help me reach these files?" Antony, the boss said. "I'll help you!" The man said. Himari heard a faint scream, walked to the boss's office, and creaked open the door. "Boss?" she said, before seeing his dead body lying still on the floor. A slight touch on her neck startled her, noticing it was a knife. "Don't. Scream." The man said, walking her to the elevator. Seeing Sayori, Himari screamed, "SAYORI!" before a splash of blood washed Sayori's face. Sayori scared, watched the man look in her elevator, as he said, "See you on the second floor." Sayori panting scared, pressed the emergency stop button and called the police. "Hello, Sayori.." a voice from above.

"Are you sure you didn't see anything, sir?" A policewoman asked the man. "Yes, as soon as I heard, I was devastated." The man said, walking away from the scene, waving bye to the policewoman and shedding an evil smile. 

Will you take a night shift..or finish your work faster..?