WDHY 32

[TW ⚠️ MENTIONS OF BLOOD, VIOLENCE ⚠️ TW]

They all looked around, bodies laying down on the ground, bleeding.
"I don't like this... It's so quiet" Jaewon says, biting his bottom lip. They kept quiet and heard a voice.

"Stop screaming!"

"Today, you're gonna die!"

"Your brothers and that stupid boyfriend of yours are here to save you!"

"But, will they save you on time?"

They all stared at each other, concern seen on their faces.

"Help!"

"Hyungs! Save me!"

"Jae! Please! Save me!"

They heard, recognizing it as Jungkook's voice. They finally decided to go, making sure to not make many noises. They then see a door open and two guys walk out.
"Jungkook" Jaewon whispers, seeing how the other guy is trying to get out of the guy's grip.

"Shut the fuck up before I put another bruise on your pretty face" The guy, they recognized as the boss, says as he grabbed Jungkook's face, tightly holding it. Jungkook just cried out as soon as he let go of him. They disappeared and they took this as a chance to follow them.

They saw how he's trying to push Jungkook in a door, but then younger is fighting back. They winced as Jungkook gets slap. Jaewon didn't like what's currently seeing, and he couldn't control himself. He pulled the trigger and a loud gunshot echoed in the warehouse.

Jaewon reopened his eyes and sees that the guy is now bleeding from his stomach. He groaned and turned around and Yoongi took this as a chance to shoot his leg. Jungkook flinches and gasps at the loud gunshots. They all ran there, the six grabbing the boss while Jaewon hugged Jungkook and calmed him down.

"Jaewon! I thought you were dead, they were telling me they killed you... I'm glad you're okay... And I'm glad you guys are here"

 And I'm glad you guys are here"