Exclusive Treats to Celebrate Valentines Day at Disney World

Planning to celebrate Valentines Day at Disney World? Let us find out what will be the most important highlight this year for the day of romance.

Disney World has plenty of things to offer to all its visitors at all times of the year. But, did you know that if you are here during this time of the month, then you would get plenty of sweet treats from Disney World? You heard that right. Disney World showers all its visitors by adding a .

Enter any of Disney World's resorts and parks with the love of your life and surprise them with . We bet by now you are extremely excited to know the new additions of this year. Have a read to know all about them.

Valentines Day at Disney World Resorts

The list of drinks and eats that each resort of Disney World is finally out. Some treats are available in all the . However, there are some treats and drinks that you would exclusively get at some resorts only.

Therefore, let us look at all of these treats and drinks.

Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge is one of the most popular resorts of Disney World. Needless to say, this hotel attracts a lot of visitors every year.

Hence, if you are planning a stay here during Valentine's Day, you would be treated to an exciting eat. Which is:

Valentine's Day Candy Bar

Valentine's Day Candy Bar is the special treat that you can surprise your love with when celebrating Valentines Day at Disney World.

If your beloved has a sweet tooth, then we are sure you will make them very happy. We are sure that even before taking a bite, you would already be impressed with the look and presentation of this treat.

The pastry is made of cashew bar, caramel, pistachio, apricot, and coconut. The topcoat is made with crumbs of red velvet, raspberry gel, and chai cream. It just does not end here. The whole pastry is coated with a delicious layer of milk chocolate.

Valentines Day at Disney Springs

Our very favorite Downtown Disney is now known as . This dining and entertainment hub has the heart of thousands of people who visits here. In case, you are planning to be here during Valentine's Day, let us have a look at all the new eat and drinks options that you can choose from to give your beloved.

Market Place Snacks

Market Place Snacks is bringing back an absolute favorite of all on the occasion of Valentine's Day. Read on to know what that is.

DOLE Whip Chocolate and Strawberry

The pretty-in-pink dessert does not just look innovative but tastes delicious as well. It is made of DOLE strawberry, and chocolate whipped and swirled in a small jar.

On the top is a strawberry dipped in chocolate. Sounds delicious, does it not? Grab this extremely yummy dessert through February 26.

Amorette's Patisserie

Amorette's Patisserie is one of the of Disney Springs that has one of the most delicious spreads. For Valentine's Day, they are adding two delicious desserts to their menu that you just cannot afford to miss. They are:

Hearts of Romance (a Strawberry shortcake)Chocolate-dipped Strawberries

Everything about these additions is heart-stealing from the presentation and look to the taste. Both of these additions would be available from February 10 to February 24. Hence, you have enough time to grab it.

The Ganachery

This Valentine's Day, the Ganachery is introducing two new desserts on their menu. Along with that, it is also bringing back an old favorite. All three of these sweet eats would be available throughout February 14. Let us have a sneak peek of them.

Ruby Kiss Bon Bons

Ruby Kiss Bon Bons are a new introduction to the menu. These are essentially kiss-shaped bonbons that you would come across as something unique. These are made of ruby chocolates; hence we all know how good these would taste.

Sweetheart Minnie Piñata

The next new Valentine's Day special addition on the menu is Sweetheart Minnie Piñata. These piñatas are Minnie mouse-shaped chocolate spheres. They are loaded with chocolate and marshmallows on the inside.

Strawberry & Champagne Ganache Squares

The Strawberry & Champagne Ganache Squares is an old favorite that is been brought back on the menu. As the name already explains it, these are Ganache squares that are made with lots of strawberries and chocolate.

EPCOT treats to celebrate Valentines Day at Disney World

Like various other places, of the theme park EPCOT are also coming with some Valentine's special new additions. Wonder what those are? Let us have a look.

Le Cellier Steak House

The Le Cellier Steak House has with the delicious food that it serves. For Valentine's Day too it has introduced an extremely delicious pastry.

Flourless Chocolate Cake

There are many of us who loves to grab some chocolate cake but often fail to do so because they have flour in them. Keeping all of us in mind, Le Cellier Steak House has added a flourless chocolate cake to their menu for celebrating Valentine's Day.

This cake is made of dark chocolate crémeux. Along with that, it contains lots of raspberry méringue, raspberry whipped cream, and fresh cream.

This new addition would be available all through the day as you celebrate Valentines Day at Disney World.

Coral Reef Restaurant

Coral Reef restaurant is also one of the most sought-after restaurants at EPCOT. For Valentine's Day, it is introducing an all-new flourless chocolate cake for the lovebirds out there. This cake will be available throughout February 14.

This chocolate cake comprises of dark chocolate crémeux. It is loaded with raspberry whipped cream, fresh berries, and raspberry méringue. Read for more about Valentines day at Disney World - https://disneywire.com/2022/02/04/valentines-day-at-disney-world/