Chapter Twenty

"Ohhhh!" Ash groaned as he replayed the video of Lexi knocking the girl out. Fez watched too, it made him feel loved that Lexi was willing to fight for him, for them. He had never had anybody defend him like that and it made his feelings for Lexi grow deeper and deeper.

"Guys, that's the twentieth time you've watched that, can you please turn it off?" Lexi mumbled behind a pillow.

"Nah you look good as fuck." Fez stated. He loved watching Lexi get all hotheaded and jealous. Despite that, they had a talk about how she needs to take her medication, Fez felt that she was withholding information but he let it slide for now.

"Yea Lexi, I ain't think you had it in you," Ash stated in amusement as he replayed the video once more before putting his phone away. Ash had been int he backyard when the fight went on. In a matter of seconds, he was forwarded the video of the two girls fighting with the text: Ain't this yo bro's girl?

Lexi grumbled and walked to the fridge to grab a snack. Fez appreciated that she made herself at home and how comfortable she was with them whether she knew it or not.

Shortly after, Ash had left for his room only to appear back in the living room with a cleaner outfit than before. Fez also noticed how his hair looked freshly combed with a bit of gel.

"Where you goin?" Fez asked from the couch. Lexi's head popped up from the fridge.

"Why's it matter?" Ash asked defensively. Lexi walked up to Ash slowly and around him, taking in his appearance.

"That's Fez's cologne." She stated, not questioning. Fez realized. He knew she loved how he smelled.

"Yea? I ran out of mine." Ash rolled his eyes. "Deuces."

"Hol' up, since when did you keep secrets from me?" Fez asked, blocking Ash's escape. Lexi went to peer in on them from the kitchen. Ash noticed this was quickly transforming into an interrogation and sighed.

"Fuck, fine." He mumbled, a spread of pink on his cheeks. "I'm going out...with a friend." Fez blinked then nodded his head.

"Oh, aight then. That's all you had to say bro," Fez stepped aside until he saw Lexi go to speak.

"You're going to see a girl?!" She gasped. "Like, on a date?" How did Fez not connect the dots. Ash was dressed in his freshest clothes, new hairstyle and smelled good.

"What the fuck?" Ash asked in surprise. "How'd you guess that shit?"

"Women's intuition." Lexi shrugged. "Anyways, who is it?"

"Yea, and is she meeting you there or are you going to scoop her?" Fez asked. If his little brother was gonna go out on a date, he had to make sure everything was straight.

"Nah, I ain't got time for questions," Ash shook his head. "And I'm 14, I can't pick her up unless she gets on a bike with me," He rolled his eyes.

"You be drivin the whip sometimes though," Fez held his hands up in defense.

"What would her parents say if I picked her up?"

"You right, you right," Fez nodded. When he was 14, he didn't really care for what was legal and not, just as long as he didn't end up behind bars.

"Wait!" Lexi quickly ran to his side. "Is she pretty? Do you like like her? Is she good to you?" She asked as she randomly pulled a comb and began styling Ash's hair.

"What the hell? What's with all the questions?" Ash asked as he swatted Lexi's hands away.

"I just wanna make sure she's good for you!" Lexi sheepishly replied. Fez gave her a soft; reassuring smile as she looked to him for back up.