meeting the avengers

Peter and Tony sat in the helicopter. They talked about things like science and engineering.

Tony let Peter answer only what he was comfortable saying not wanting to pressure him.

Then Tony got a call he checked the number it was Clint. Clint being a dad himself was happy to have a new member of the dad squad.

Tony asked Peter if it was ok to take the call and Peter said "yeah of course Mr stark".

Tony smiled and answered "hello?" Clint was clearly exited you could here it in his voice "Tony! When will you get here where super exited to meet Peter"

Peter felt a little uneasy now. He just realized he was going to meet his role models. The AVENGERS.

Tony chuckled at this and said " calm down bird brain I'm landing now".

"YES!" could be heard through the phone. And happy opens the side door as tony hangs up.

Peter follows after staying close to Tony as he thanks happy for the ride and happy replys "no problem kid make your self at home"

Tony opens the door to the house and let's Peter inside. And boy was it a site to see this place was a mansion! A big open floor space with two stairwells parallel on ether side of the room leading to a small balcony that looks over the rest of the large room.

On-top of that balcony was a very exited Clint Barton who ran down the steps to introduce himself.

He puts out his hand for a shake "hey there, I'm Clint" Peter shakes his hand back and trys his absolute hardest not to stutter.

"Uh, hi I'm Peter" Clint pulls his hand away and tells Tony everyone else is ether in the kitchen or the liveing room.

Tony shows Peter his room and tells him he can put his bag down on his bed. As Peter walks off Tony goes to meet the other avengers.

The guardians stayed to meet him so pretty much everyone was there they made rocket promise not to pull anything stupid...like a gun.

Bucky and Steve where makeing pizza and everyone else was is the liveing room chatting.

Natasha looks at tony and asks if the kid was here "yes, he is yes his leg is doing well and you better not mention his family"

Natasha looks at him showing a bit of emotion that lets him calm down and tells him not to worry.

Bruce asks everyone to sit down and Tony goes to get Peter. Peter was just standing at the stairs awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Hey kid hope you like pizza becouse we made Alot" Peter had a high matabolism so he was thankfully for that.

The two entered the kitchen and Peter sat next to Tony becouse he felt the most comfortable near him. Clint at his left Tony at his right and everyone else randomly plopped down wherever even nebula, gamoras sister put on a friendly face.

Rocket had to stand in his seat Groot next to him. Bucky placed down plates and Steve dinner plates with pizza on them two pizzas all together and everyone took one took a slice or two.

Peter took one cheese pizza and took a few little nibbles he didn't want to look rude so he ate slowly. (What logic) and they had a nice dinner together talking about missions and what not.

Tony noticed Peter wasnt really saying anything. But it's not everyday you eat with avengers so that was expected after a while he said a few words here and there and once everyone was done eating they went to bed.

A\N I have to eat supper so I'll continue later have a good day besties :)