Chapter 5

We landed at JFK in an hour. Emma and I waited until most people were off the plane. Then we got up and took our luggage out of the luggage holder.

“You ladies okay?” a flight attendant asked.

“Yup, we were just waiting so we wouldn’t get caught up in all the people,” I said.

“Okay, have a nice day! Thanks for flying on JetBlue!” the attendant said and walked away.

We got off the plane and went to the luggage belt.

“Great now we have to find our luggage,” Emma said.

“I know, this s gonna take forever.”

We searched and searched until we found our luggage.

“Well that didn’t take like 20 minutes, “ I said.

“I know right, know we have to find a taxi and get to the hotel,” Emma said.

We walked outside and stood there in the cold trying to find a taxi. After our fifth failed attempt, a guy came up to us. He was wearing a nice coat, skinny jeans, and blue sperry’s. He had short blonde-brownish hair and really nice eyes. They were a mix of blue and green.

“Hello ladies, I couldn’t help but notice you guys standing out here for 10 minutes trying to find a taxi,” he said trying to hide a laugh.

“Well we’re not exactly from here, as you can see…” I said.

“Yeah I know, by the way, I’m Andrew,” he said smiling. Then he called out for a taxi. The taxi stopped in front of us and the driver opened the trunk.

“Here I’ll take that,” Andrew said and put our bags and luggage in the trunk. He’s quite a gentleman.

“Thank you,” Emma and I said.

“No problem,” he said. Then he took out his wallet and pulled out $20.

“Oh no please don’t I have money,” I said.

“No no I insist,” then he gave it to the taxi driver. “The destination is….”

“Marriot hotel, the one by Times Square,” I said quickly.

“There you go, bye girls, it was nice meeting you,” Andrew said smiling and walked away. We got in the taxi and the driver drove us to the hotel.

“What if we actually meet the boys, even though we don’t really intend to?” Emma asked.

“That’d be really cool,” I said. Then I remembered that I didn’t tell her about Harry and I’s skype session.

“Hey Em, I have to tell you something,” I said.

“What is it?”

“Well you see…Harry and I kinda,  er, skyped.”

“WHAT?! OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO LUCKY WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?” she basically screamed.

“It was last week, but I didn’t tell anyone so I’m telling you today,” I said with a deep breath.

“Oh my god Becca he knows who you are,” the she smirked. Oh god.

“He probably thinks you’re hot,” she said nudging me.

“NO WAY I’m not attractive at ALL.”

“Becca, do you not notice all the guys that stare at you and try to talk to you at school? And remember how you said the basketball team called you hot and Adam flipped shit? You underestimate yourself way too much girl,” she said. Aw that’s sweet of her, but I don’t think I’m ‘hot’.