ᴘʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ.

It all started in Brooklyn New York, next to Mr

     It all started in Brooklyn New York, next to Mr.K's liquor store..was Joker's Barber Shop.

Jasohn, known as Joker is Azalias father, and only parent figure in her life.

He had her at the age of 15, him and his girlfriend were very fast at that age. They messed around and she got pregnant.

She wanted to abort it, but Joker wanted to see what it was like to be a father. Since he never had one.

He wanted to take the risk.

Little did he know, he made the best decision of his life...

"Cmon Carr!" Azalia giggled grabbing her friend's hand, dragging him into her father's shop.

Once she opened the door, the bells hung up on the knob jingled. Signaling the whole store she's coming in.

Azalia let go of Carr's hand.

"Hey daddy!" Azalia greeted as she swung her arms back and forth at a steady pace.

He chuckled wiping off his clippers with a grey cloth, "Hi Zaza."

There was a specific person that would come around everyday, "wassup, za" she smiled waving at her.

Azalia mugged her stopping in her tracks.

Carr walked around dapping everybody up. Both kids were young, only eight years of age. But street smart, they knew to stay in the area.

plus, everybody on the same street knew her and her little group of friends.

nobody would dare to touch her.

The regular clients would come around and bring the kids candy, or bring their own for them to play.

Azalia ran up to her father and gave him a hug on his legs, her father picked her up and threw her on his shoulder.

( not literally. )

She started giggling and punching his back, "daddd, lemme down!!"

He laughed carrying her all the way to the back, "go eat, did you talk to anybody besides your friends today?" He asked sitting her on the counter.

"No, 'cus that's dangerous."

Joker had a New York accent that Azalia quickly picked up, now her words are more slang, then proper.

He doesn't care though, as long as she doesn't cuss she good.

"That's my li' gangsta, now go 'head and get a Caprisun." He placed her on her feet.