his brother

Hayes Grier was a star football player who actually had a best friend which is sandra and she was actually a cheerleader/nerd they had been friends since three years of age and they promised each other forever until one day her parents came and told her they were moving to new Jersey all sandra could think was how for away that was would she ever see nash or Hayes again????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey hay I need to talk to you like right now" Sandra screamed
"Omg what now blue" Hayes asked confused.
(Well you see her and Hayes are best friends and they can't see life without" eachother she calls him hay and he calls her blue bc of her eyes she had like a sky color blue not to bright but not to light!!!)
"Are you seriously dateing emilee McWilliams????" Sandra yelled/whispered/asked
"Yea you wanna know why because she is funny hot can be stupid and confusing "Hayes said
"Well your being stupid right now shes a whore js and what about nash he doesn't like her either you don't remember when she used to bully me I'm friends with half her friends and she still thinks she has more friends than me I mean hell yea I'm ugly and she is way prettier than me but still she doesn't gave to rub it in my face that she can get my crush of three years....ugh" Sandra rants.
"Your not ugly and wait who that Kristian guy wtf eww and look blue you are the skinniest girl in the school you could get any guy you wanted to I mean look at chase he's sooooo jelly that I'm not your best friend and fuck I know you don't have that many true friends bc they all want you bc you are my best friend and practically dateting kian Lawley ugh I just don't understand you I mean you and him flirt sleep in the same bed cuddel and share food...you don't share food with anyone not even spring and that's your twin!!!
But...but I mean ugh your famous and so am I we arnt normal we are not like everyone else I mean we live a life that everyone wishes they could this isn't normal for a kid our age and look at us u are perfect and damn girl if kian doesn't ask you out soon I hope he knows what's coming for him".. He winks.
Hayes p.o.v.
Sandra just doesn't understand I have liked her for a really long time and every time I look at emilee I see Sandra they look just alike and I know I'm her best friend and its soooooooo cliché but still I mean look at Sandra she's perfect brown hair with blonde highlights and a black peekaboo blue eyes and she's famous.. Ugh.
"HAYES snap back to reality...hello is anyone in there" she says waving her hand in front of my face!!!
✅✅✅ ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅
*end of the day*
(Still HAYES p.o.v.)
"Don't forget to text me love " she says using her British accent.
"NEVER DO BLUE I LOVE YOU BAE"I scream at her as she walks in her door witch happens to be the house next to mine...;)
*text convo*
Blue - hey hay
Me-hey blue
Blue-what r u doing asshole!jk jk
Me-not a damn thing.. Lol
Blue-good go to your balcony
Me-kkk nigga lol
Blue-yas