chapter 5

so me and harry were 13 and on our first date he was so scared it ended up in a disaster i got my dress ruined he forgot the money and he kept throwing up!!! and that is all on the video. i paused it and started to the kitchen to get some lemonade i got a glass and got a box of tissues because i kept sneezing. i sat back on the couch and hit play.

after the first date now that i think about it it was actually quite funny!!!

even though he was crying and i was going to vomit it is still funny to watch it now.

I am now just starting to question myself why i never watched these before and since i am 24 i think i would have forgotten all of it! most of the parts i remember but not ll of them like when harry tried to help me clean my dress i accedently kicked him where it counts. i never knew that but i kept watching and sneezing and laughing.

when we got home 

*flash back*

We got home and harry ran straight to his room crying i tried to catch up but his mum stopped me in my tracks.

i was the one holding the camera.

she screamed when she saw my dress and i flinched as i heard her i thought she was going to hurt me i started to whimper as she did not settle down i started to really cry when her face got really red!!!!!!

and then she calmed down sat down and started to ask me what happened and i told her the whole thing.

she was calm and she listened and she said it was alright just hand her the dress and she would see if it was ok. 

i walked to my room and heard whimpers from the door the curly haird boy that i still fancyed alot was crying i quickly changed and got into sweats. and walked in his room.

H-Harry i stuttered

he sat up from his pillow in his eyes there was tons of shockingness

Y-YES he said

you know i still like you even if the first dat was a total disaster? it came more as a quiestion

R-Really he asked? 

yes 

dont you remember when we were 5 we promised that we would grow up together and get married and live happily ever after? 

dont you remember hazza/ i asked.

Yes he said But i thought you didnt he spoke quietly.

of course i said in an enthusiastic way.

he smiled and we both sat on huis bed and he put his arm around me. 

*end of flash back*

I watched as the screen in front of me showed exactly what i just thought and smiled at that.

i took a tissue and blowed my nose because i was crying now. 

i dont really know why but i was i guess just child hood memories.

the screen stopped for a min and went to when we where now 15 and it diplayed our first kiss.