Week 3 & 4

It was a cool evening night on the first of November you, BF, and GF were sitting on some speakers and admiring the sunset.

Boyfriend: This view's so pretty, almost as pretty as you...

(Y/N): Why did I sign up to come here again?

Boyfriend: Eh? To watch the sunset?

Girlfriend: You're awfully corny!! I like it.

You then see GF eye BF's hand.

(Y/N) *Whisper*: Don't say it.

Girlfriend: Also, your hand's really low.

You then sighed.

(Y/N) *Whisper*: Well, she didn't say it too weirdly.

Boyfriend: Oh shit, my bad—

Girlfriend: Move it lower.

(Y/N): Dammit why?

She laughed at you, and you looked back toward the view and tried your best to ignore what was about to happen.

Boyfriend: Ohh it's like that huh?! Well, come here babe—

A gun click is heard. This grabbed your attention.

(Y/N): Who's there?

Pico: I knew I'd find you here you lil shit. And heya, (Y/N), how's it rolling?

It was Pico, a young, light-skinned man with ginger hair and white eyes, wearing a green shirt, beige pants, maroon sneakers, and a gun, holding a microphone with his thumb pointing out.

(Y/N): Can't a man not catch a break for one week?

Boyfriend: Pico? Of all people...

You laughed but for all the wrong reasons.

Girlfriend: Huh!? Who are you three?! What's going on, how does BF know you?

Boyfriend: What did I do now man?!

Pico: Nothin' to me, but pops coughed up the dough, and you know me, hehe.

(Y/N): Well, that's just great.

Girlfriend: Bringing your goons along with you huh?

Darnell: You were one letter away from gettin' lit up like a suburb in December.

Darnell wears a purple shirt with long, yellow sleeves and blue pants. He has blue and white shoes and he is a dark-skinned man.

(Y/N): I'd like to see you try.

He then gets uneasy.

(Y/N) *In a Sing-Song Voice*: Wow, you're pathetic! Look at you cower! Bet if I tossed you, in that intergalactic portal you wouldn't last an hour.