introduction

Me and my sis @jasly10849 writing this book, it is second time phir bhi maff karo if we did any  mistakes..

@jasly10849 I know it is surprise for you, without telling I am posting this chapter , because I want to publish this book on your birthday isliye,

Happy birthday🎂 meri jaan, always be happy and all your dreams come true, reach your goals in good path, I am always there for you till my last breath.

Let's start :

Intro:

Introduction:

Aly goni: he is a big business man, he is a handsome hunk, he is a sweet person, but in office he is little bit rude.he loves her sisters ilham and disha, andhis parents, and his friend rahul.

Jasmin bhasin: she is a cute, simple, beautiful girl,she has a academy of dancing and singing, she loves her brother rahul, her parents and her best friend more like soul sister disha, they are classmates.

Rahul bhasin: he is a handsome hunk and he is also a big business man, he is possessive about her sis Jasmin, he loves his parents and her sis more than anything, he knows disha as her sis friend.

Disha goni: she is a beautiful girl, she also partner with Jas in singing and dancing academy, she loves her parents, bother and her soul sis Jasmin, she knows Rahul as Jas brother.

Parents as real life

Aly has 2 sisters, one ilham di, and disha

1chapter will be post in night

Bye

Take care

Tell me if u guys not liked