Roses Are Red; Violets Are Blue

Oh how I wish I had gotten more into a conversation with Blain. I think it might have been "love at first sight!" Or maybe not...

I'm have been thinking day and night about blain I just can't stop. Its Friday and I decide to ask my mom to go to the shelter. "OK Julia we can try to go tomorrow after your soccer game tomorrow, and we can check on Lucy, Daisey, and Timmy."

"Thanks mom!! I quickly reply, as I am filled with joy. The main reason I wanted to go was to maybe see Blain, but also to see the dogs and cats.

As I was walking up to the shelter I saw a man with his son, and I reclusive them from somewhere.... it was Blain!! I walk over and through the fence I say"is that you Blain?"

"Yeah, your... Julia right?"

"Yeah we met at the shelter the other week, when we were taking Daisy out. Also could I have your phone number?" I stammered.

He replied, "Sure, here give me your number and ill text you, my number is (512) 745-5838."

"Thanks, mine is (512) 539-4855. Hey what school do you go to?" I asked.

"I go to Brentwood Christian, what bout you?"

"Same, but how have we never noticed each other?!"

"I truly don't know?!" He jokingly said.

I love Blains laugh, it is just so perfect...

A day later at school I look for blain, hoping I would see him today. As I'm on my way to my locker I hear a fight going on.... A BIG fight. Usually I  don't pay attention the fights and just move on. But there was something else... I recognized one of the  voices from somewhere, but i didn't remember. I walked up to the fight trying to  see through the crowd.

Sorry for not updating lately I'm just really busy with TWO soccer teams and a track team and my THREE siblings (technicaly two cause ones in college)